the thread about nothing...

TAN getting hated on...again...
laugh.gif
Still?
laugh.gif
Yep, still. The argument if it "killing" general has always been BS and is just a crusty argument now 
laugh.gif

What i never got was i thought the mentality was "if you can't beat it join it". How you gonna hate from outside the club?

Come in here realize its jumbled ideas and personal stories and either stay or leave. I always just thought of TAN as a consolidation. If we started a thread for every issue anyone in here had we would destroy general. Can you imagine how many "worthless" threads would pop up.

What i never got was i thought the mentality was "if you can't beat it join it". How you gonna hate from outside the club?

Come in here realize its jumbled ideas and personal stories and either stay or leave. I always just thought of TAN as a consolidation. If we started a thread for every issue anyone in here had we would destroy general. Can you imagine how many "worthless" threads would pop up.
It's a stream of consciousness and not threads. The ninjahood school of sheep are still bleating.

Yea me and my friends stay playing Smash 4

Do you know what Project M is?

Project M is kinda dope. It's like a hacked version of Brawl that makes it more Melee-like I believe. I haven't played in over a year, but it was cool.

Yeah Melee is only fun if you're at the same skill level as who you're playing with. Otherwise the skill gap is way too big. Brawl and 4 are fun to play with people who don't really play

Project M is kinda dope. It's like a hacked version of Brawl that makes it more Melee-like I believe. I haven't played in over a year, but it was cool.

Yeah Melee is only fun if you're at the same skill level as who you're playing with. Otherwise the skill gap is way too big. Brawl and 4 are fun to play with people who don't really play

I love Project M

You can still play against people online using the first Wii :lol:

Last edited:
Smash 4 >>>>>> melee

Brawl >>>>>> melee

Never understood why melee has so much hype. I think for a lot of people it's the first time they were really exposed to smash bros which is why but from a balance and physics standpoint melee is good but smash 4 is so much more detailed down to the hit boxes

Smash 4 >>>>>> melee

Brawl >>>>>> melee

Never understood why melee has so much hype. I think for a lot of people it's the first time they were really exposed to smash bros which is why but from a balance and physics standpoint melee is good but smash 4 is so much more detailed down to the hit boxes

Naaahhh. I like all the smash games and honestly the N64 version got the most play from me until college.

Melee is just a lot faster andfeels better to me. But like I said before, if I'm playing with friends who don't really play Smash 4 or Brawl are great. Replaying the N64 version a couple days ago made me realize that I enjoy it mostly off nostalgia lol

Applied for a job at a new hospital.
Scheduled an interview and discovered they screen for nicotine/tobacco :wow:

I can understand not being allowed to smoke on their campus, but I can't even harm my lungs at my leisure?
Is this even legal :lol: :smh:

Idk how you guys compare smash bros games....everyone is almost identical to me...

choose pikachu, smash buttons, lose.

Applied for a job at a new hospital.
Scheduled an interview and discovered they screen for nicotine/tobacco :wow:

I can understand not being allowed to smoke on their campus, but I can't even harm my lungs at my leisure?
Is this even legal :lol: :smh:
From what I've gathered it has to do with the health insurance premiums

I've always wanted to go to San Francisco. I went there when I was a child and don't remember any of it. Any suggestions as to what to check out? I'd want to stay in downtown so I can be in the heart of everything.

-Segway tour of Golden Gate park
-Walk (or rent a bike) through the Presidio and upto and over the Golden Gate bridge. Head into Sausalito for an ice cream (its right after the bridge) and take the ferry back.
-Check out a Giants game.
-Check out the Academy of Sciences Thursday night event.
-Coit tower, lombard street and twin peaks for the scenic tourist views.

Those are the four I always take family or visiting friends on and everyone loves them.

Or just watch that earthquake movie with the Rock and them big tiggies hottie.

Anyone else use Amazon locker? I love it. Can get my stuff at my convenience without having to worry bout being home for a shipment/stuff getting snatched off a doorstep.

Anyone else use Amazon locker? I love it. Can get my stuff at my convenience without having to worry bout being home for a shipment/stuff getting snatched off a doorstep.

i havent tried it yet. too lazy tbh. im never in that much of a hurry to get my stuff and 2 day prime usually suffices. id rather wait 2 days and have them bring it to my doorstep than go to the locker to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom