the thread about nothing...

I have a homie thats CONSTANTLY making gay jokes. Like, even the bro-iest of bros will tell him to cool it with the joke.

In an ultimate show of irony, his first born came out to him last week.

+1 for the Universe.
:lol:

So recently me and 3 other homies have decided that every Sunday from now on will be our fun day for adventurous stuff 

last Sunday was Fishing, the Sunday that just passed was Canoeing and now this Sunday coming up it looks like we are set to go Zip Lining. 

Canoeing was one hell of a work out but yet just so relaxing when you didnt want to paddle in the sun. I went to the one in West Chester called NorthBrook Canoe.

Now to find a place for zip lining around the Philly/jersey area 

roll.gif

I have a homie thats CONSTANTLY making gay jokes. Like, even the bro-iest of bros will tell him to cool it with the joke.

+1 for the Universe.

how old is his son?

+1 for the Universe.

how old is his son?

14-15

Wow...iron knee

How does he feel about it?

He was upset at first. His son was with him for the summer......sent him back home to his mother.

I told him how ironic I thought it was, he didnt have anything to say, which is rare for him.

Seems like he's getting over it now. He saw his son yesterday and was on that, "You know I still love you , *****.."

Just got kicked out of the pool.
Security was giving us mad attitude.
I'm kinda upset because I should have said something at that time. Instead I came home and got mad. I need to learn how to speak up when something is wrong.
(We got kicked out for nothing having the inner netting on our shorts)

I'm kinda upset because I should have said something at that time. Instead I came home and got mad. I need to learn how to speak up when something is wrong.

Lmao a dress code for the pool?

13 hrs straight no breaks for the next 5 days. Cha-ching ese

just came back from Cancun for a bachelor party.

I miss it already.

I love Mexican women, man...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom