That mf pulled her off twitter too
laugh.gif
Twitter? Wow. 

Sunday night.
I'm happy. It has been a good week [emoji]128516[/emoji]
I feel like I want to say a lot more
But I don't really know what to say lol
Good Night Guys

Don't give up, it's hard right now but this storm will pass like it always does.

You in fam don't sweat it just let it play out [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. If it's your first time then take it easy because I remember my first time trying it took 5 strong rips and mannn I had to tap out quick damn high hit me like a 18 Wheeler was laid out on the floor next to pizza and video games for hours.

Lmao sounds worse than my first time hotboxing my old car. This was like a month after I started and after I dropped everyone off and came home to lay down, I really felt like this gif
:rofl:

Girl who flaked on me in 2 dates texted me today and said, "hey stranger". I've been NC on her...I text her back within 10-15 minutes and this bish takes an hour to  text me back!!!!!

I'm done with these sloots man

Girl who flaked on me in 2 dates texted me today and said, "hey stranger". I've been NC on her...I text her back within 10-15 minutes and this bish takes an hour to  text me back!!!!!

Don't waste ur life with that ****, they playing games them types

My brother's friend randomly stopped by and we just talked and played N64 games. It was a good time but I can't play video games like I used to. I'm only 22 but I guess I'm getting old...

Last edited:
was on family vaca all last week. A whole lot of catching up to do. Did anything cool happen last week i feel like i was completely off the grip

Catching up on the Sandra Bland story
Not sure what happened to Hulk Hogan or Colin Cowherd but both got the axe apparently?

Need to catch up on true detective im 2 episodes back now, and ballers.

My house is a mess i left for a week and my room mate didn't clean a thing and then this morning i couldn't find the create your own K-cup thing for the keurig so i am coffee-less right now really dragging with 95 un read emails and a 10 oclock meeting. Lets attack this week

Don't waste ur life with that ****, they playing games them types

time to dead that bird bruh, but you probably won't no offense just seen it happen too many times

They want to have a huge potluck for the entire IT department so we can all meet each other... naw, I'm cool. I've seen too many of you dudes walk right out the bathroom without washing your hands.

Back
Top Bottom