the thread about nothing...

I'm glad I'm out of that Texas heat 
laugh.gif
 That heat was brutal 
sick.gif
mean.gif

My brother's friend randomly stopped by and we just talked and played N64 games. It was a good time but I can't play video games like I used to. I'm only 22 but I guess I'm getting old...

played super smash bros melee with my 3 brothers the other day.

i cooked them boys.

double the number of total kills plus winning most of the matches.

all on random characters :smokin

At times I wonder if I'm just the most boring person on earth people never text me back sometimes, I mean I'm fine with it now but sheesh. :lol:

I neeeeeeed money but nobodies hiring. :smh:

I swear, Amazon Prime is a life saver. I've probably cut my driving/spending in stores by like 90%. I buy everything on Prime now. 

I'm really thinking about getting amazon prime because customers service absolutely sucks at retail stores these days.. I rather not give them my business / money..

Is there a better feeling than giving yourself a dope cut and/or line up? I lined myself earlier today and it looks pretty :smokin, if I say so myself. Got a dude feeling like a million bucks

Money saved :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Gas saved :pimp:
Time saved :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't want to be part of this savage life no more.

I changed a while ago but there's always been that voice creeping getting bring me back.
Lately that voice been getting louder

Lol I lost my phone charger on Friday. I been charging my phone wherever I can get a little charge. Got me out here
Looking like a tweaker lol

I don't want to be part of this savage life no more.

I changed a while ago but there's always been that voice creeping getting bring me back.
Lately that voice been getting louder
Same but I don't know anymore :smh:. I haven't fully lived on the edge yet [emoji]128531[/emoji]

played super smash bros melee with my 3 brothers the other day.

i cooked them boys.

double the number of total kills plus winning most of the matches.

all on random characters :smokin

People still play Melee

The community is big like the game just came out or something

Pretty crazy

To yall considering massages/chiropractor, check your insurance (if you have it)

I pay a deductible for chiro for $20, and the office i go also offers massage, so i do both in one visit.

You can stay in your boxers and its no issue.

(confession) I get massages at least once a month for going on 4 years... got my first boner on monday....she was old and unnattractive, was embarrassed at first but shoot, i was feelin good. Closed my eyes and act like nothin was goin on lolol
I need to look into this. I need massages on a regular basis.
That "if I didn't see it on the internet it didn't really happen" mentality
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Tragic 
mean.gif

What are you on b? I'm trying get on your level
roll.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

i couldn't find the create your own K-cup thing for the keurig so i am coffee-less right now really dragging with 95 un read emails and a 10 oclock meeting. Lets attack this week
I need to get one of these for my carafe. F buying them big *** K cups.
I have a homie thats CONSTANTLY making gay jokes. Like, even the bro-iest of bros will tell him to cool it with the joke.

In an ultimate show of irony, his first born came out to him last week.

+1 for the Universe.

I have a homie thats CONSTANTLY making gay jokes. Like, even the bro-iest of bros will tell him to cool it with the joke.

In an ultimate show of irony, his first born came out to him last week.

+1 for the Universe.
how old is his son?
14-15
Wow...iron knee

How does he feel about it?
He was upset at first. His son was with him for the summer......sent him back home to his mother.

I told him how ironic I thought it was, he didnt have anything to say, which is rare for him.

Seems like he's getting over it now. He saw his son yesterday and was on that, "You know I still love you , *****.."
Life. Hopefully he'll change his views and realize what he's been doing. It doesn't pay to be so absolute on certain things in life. Life will teach you. 

People still play Melee

The community is big like the game just came out or something

Pretty crazy
Melee>>Smash 4>Brawl>Smash N64

They're all great games though
I suck at all of those games. They're all still fun to play though. 

Back
Top Bottom