the thread about nothing...

Someone sold me a fake jersey on ebay smh

smh now I'm going to have return it and get a refund

Sometimes just wanna escape the problems handed to me, but I remember that solves nothing. Always face these things head on.

CKhoT1bWgAAGkaE.jpg

played super smash bros melee with my 3 brothers the other day.

i cooked them boys.

double the number of total kills plus winning most of the matches.

all on random characters :smokin

People still play Melee

The community is big like the game just came out or something

Pretty crazy

yeah i heard that too.

real crazy. game is 15 years old

Brawl is garbage to me

this.

can't really stand brawl.

gameplay is slow or something.

played 4 once. seemed nice. I'll have to play more.

Updated my Macbook Pro to Yosemite, from Snow Leopard it's a huge step. The interface is cool.

I was scheduled to go in for an interview today. I got a voicemail stating my resume and application was being reviewed by HR and an interview was not needed. I was thinking the worst at this point. I got a call later with a job offer. I'm beyond excited.

For the South Florida Papis & Mamis, I have these 2 week passes for David Barton gym in Downtown Miami to give away. Does anyone want one? Pm me. They are free

Walking out the barbershop >>>

A month left as an intern n then school can finally start. Never been this excited to go to school

For the South Florida Papis & Mamis, I have these 2 week passes for David Barton gym in Downtown Miami to give away. Does anyone want one? Pm me. They are free

I would...but going to downtown for a gym...eh lol

What's so good about it?

Man, just found out these protein bars I live on for snacking have gone up 40% in price. I love them but **** going broke over food, gotta find something else now to have around for the munchies time.

I was scheduled to go in for an interview today. I got a voicemail stating my resume and application was being reviewed by HR and an interview was not needed. I was thinking the worst at this point. I got a call later with a job offer. I'm beyond excited.

Congrats b!! What do you do?

I would...but going to downtown for a gym...eh lol

What's so good about it?
relatively new equipment, lots of cardio machines,indoor track, bball court, spinning class, sauna, showers, lockers, classes, trainers, hot older woman(imo) getting out of work and going there. It's a "high end" gym.

Back
Top Bottom