. It's been a minute.

My official 10th Anniversary on NT
nthat.gif
. All under one name too 
laugh.gif
Sill mad my OG name got banned
laugh.gif
What was it? 

Man, I swear half of the **** that gets talked about here I don't remember, and I was around! 
laugh.gif
. I just used to come here for shoe info and posted in mainly JB early on in my time here and kept it moving. I used to look at general like "why are they even here if they don't like shoes?" 
laugh.gif
. Little did I know....
mean.gif
. Now when I see a certain pic, I'd suddenly remember and a story might ring a bell, but I still missed a few classic NT moments due to not fully exploring the board. 

What was it? 

Man, I swear half of the **** that gets talked about here I don't remember, and I was around! :lol: . I just used to come here for shoe info and posted in mainly JB early on in my time here and kept it moving. I used to look at general like "why are they even here if they don't like shoes?" :lol: . Little did I know....:smh: . Now when I see a certain pic, I'd suddenly remember and a story might ring a bell, but I still missed a few classic NT moments due to not fully exploring the board. 

I use to stay in the DMV Forum

It was great back in the day

Ghosttown now

I was around for most of the classic moments :lol:

Whose catching up in this thread and liking something back from March that i posted aha damn

goodlook tho

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abovthehorizon  

dude my supervisor keeps making this snorting noise at 3 minute intervals.  Feel like I'm on a farm.

He probably does snuff
powdering his nose...
Bompton Blippers
MonStars
Prince & The Revolution
The Anywhere Bandwagoners

Prince and the Revolution won doe. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The Bulls 
smokin.gif

Thanks TANfam! I'll ask my friends what they like lol

I like the last one though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was at the stall using this bathroom and a coworker uses the one next to me

The standing up ones for taking a leak not the other ones

So dude farts while peeing and goes "oops"

Man it was so awkward funny :lol:

I was at a club for my friend's birthday and I went to take a leak, some dude was destroying the toilet and was like "Sorry boys. Stay away from the bar peanuts"

Funniest **** ever

Back
Top Bottom