the thread about nothing...

CLCnJ6hWoAAM2xc.jpg
you just might be right

I'm not depressed but I'm not happy like I used to be

Real dull like man nothing exciting happens in my life man

Maybe it's because I'm by myself all the time (as usual) and no I don't want no dam gf cuz I can't afford it :lol:

Friends don't wanna hang out

Couldn't make it back to college this semester but it's all good I get another five months to stack my paper

I just want to make my folks proud and get my life "on the road "

Life man......

you just might be right

Maybe it's because I'm by myself all the time (as usual) and no I don't want no dam gf cuz I can't afford it
laugh.gif

Couldn't make it back to college this semester but it's all good I get another five months to stack my paper

Life man......
Feel the same my dude.

Everydays the same, friends never wanna hang. Nothing excites me really to want to get out and find things to do either. Not depressed but not happy like I used to be either, feel like I hit a point one day where I woke up a different person and will never be like that again ( it feels )
Stack that paper, parents will always be proud mate.

But yes,

Life.... Theres gotta be more to it... surely

you just might be right

Maybe it's because I'm by myself all the time (as usual) and no I don't want no dam gf cuz I can't afford it :lol:

Life man......
I was feeling like this till I got myself a dog. Life changer.

you just might be right

Life man......

Feel the same my dude.
Everydays the same, friends never wanna hang. Nothing excites me really to want to get out and find things to do either. Not depressed but not happy like I used to be either, feel like I hit a point one day where I woke up a different person and will never be like that again ( it feels )

Stack that paper, parents will always be proud mate.
But yes,
Life.... Theres gotta be more to it... surely
hopefully so my dude life is more than getting money ******* ******* are smoking weed

I'm pretty happy actually.
I got 6 classes left to graduate.
I'm taking a small vacation back to the motherland in 2 weeks.
Homies hit me up, females hit me up.
Played a game of soccer last week and scored.
Two things I do wish for. To stack more paper and to lose weight. I see myself working on that in August for sure [emoji]128516[/emoji]
Stay Up Fam. Times will get better [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Life is good

you just might be right

Life man......
[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji] same but I feel out of place hanging out with people sometimes. I prefer kicking it solo with beers and a jernt to my lonesome. I can't find a simple cheap chick out here to save my life. Lowkey I want to move out my state and start afresh in a new state, city, neighborhood, friends.....had too many bad experiences where I live currently. It's amazing how many downs you have in your twenties.

After spending like 10 hours riding the bus routes around here, THIS **** SUCKS. Beginning of 2016 is when I will get my car, I can't do this bus stuff. :lol:
Might not move out like I wanted too. *sigh* I think I still have time.

It's time for me to be more aggressive about what the hell I want and need in my life. Still gonna be the chill laid back person I am but not taking no so easily like I used too.

Wash cloth, tooth brush, and the cleansing with a pack from finishline works!

Is this before or after they dried? Sometimes before shoes dry they'll still look dope then it dries. :lol:

Applied for a job at a new hospital.
Scheduled an interview and discovered they screen for nicotine/tobacco :wow:

I can understand not being allowed to smoke on their campus, but I can't even harm my lungs at my leisure?
Is this even legal :lol: :smh:

I know I hit on you at times but is these ****** hiring in the food cafeteria, if they got one & it's in the 757?

Dang we're all in the same boat.. Eventually I'm gonna see a psychiatrist about it.

Do it man, been meaning to go seek out some psych help. Go do the doctors office and see about finding some free help also. Before I graduated from HS my counselor helped me out with some free psych help but I just never went by the place.

This Senile Psych Med Drugged up lady is walking her Pitbull Super Slow through a cross walk......

So I just went around her

She walks in the middle of the street from where I parked to tell me that someone else recorded me.....

noone else was around....LOL!!!!!

Her pitbull was one of these HYBRID TALLER joints, and she looked like she had ZERO control over that PUP....

also

I live about 1 block from the Policia Dept....

I'm Mexican.....

I ain't about to get Mauled by a pitbull & then Shot by no cop LOL!!!!!

Just looked at her with my Iced Coffee and just walked on by....

H8 wen my ace an his gyrl argue. They call me an I gotta mediate smdh
First of all never get involved in cleaning house in another mans relationships tell the homie to kick rocks str8 up. You not tag teaming his girl with him so why care what goes on in their relationship?

Redd's Green Apple Ale is :smokin :smokin nice, light and crisp perfect summer drink [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

i recently had a similar conversation about life with my girl. I feel complacent in life. Like every day i wake up and go through the motions i need to find some sort of inspiration. I need to start doing more for my mental health. This up at 5am work, gym, dinner, bed routine is just killing me. And sadly i like my job. Its not like i dread going to work or anything. Its just not fulfilling me mentally. But i don't really know what will.

First of all never get involved in cleaning house in another mans relationships tell the homie to kick rocks str8 up. You not tag teaming his girl with him so why care what goes on in their relationship?
lol feel u. Butbthey just call me an always ask what each other said. I'm not the relationship counselor lol

i recently had a similar conversation about life with my girl. I feel complacent in life. Like every day i wake up and go through the motions i need to find some sort of inspiration. I need to start doing more for my mental health. This up at 5am work, gym, dinner, bed routine is just killing me. And sadly i like my job. Its not like i dread going to work or anything. Its just not fulfilling me mentally. But i don't really know what will.
Maybe a hobby or something for the weeknd?

It happens, we all hit a cycle.
^ This. I mean, that's what life is really. You need a place to live and have bills to pay, so you have to take care of that. That's one side of it that's not going to change. But you also have balance with other things (travel, hobbies, etc). Just have to find your medium.

Back
Top Bottom