the thread about nothing...

Almost got this cute Indian chick number she told me she'll think about it because she is seeing someone but it's not official yet and she doesn't like giving it out because it wouldn't be fair to the first guy........damn I need the weeknd rn [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

^ move on fam, she frontin. If she wanted you to have it, you'd have it by now. You don't need the weeknd to sing that **** to you 
laugh.gif

^ move on fam, she frontin. If she wanted you to have it, you'd have it by now. You don't need the weeknd to sing that **** to you :lol:
Lol I scoped her out and small talk with her for good awhile and today I decided to jump. She was like I don't give out my number to strangers and ****. Told her I don't have any tricks up my sleeve and I'm a cool person.

If it ain't official, there's still a good chance
Just saying
Repped for the positive energy. She said she will think on it we'll see the next time I see her........damnit why I always gotta be in competition with other mofos :smh:. Not even trying to smash just wanna kick it with someone beautiful and cool

Any good app games that are simple one button ones just to pass time quickly? Don't want to be a continue from checkpoint type of thing. Games like Tetris or chess the games I have now

Almost got this cute Indian chick number she told me she'll think about it because she is seeing someone but it's not official yet and she doesn't like giving it out because it wouldn't be fair to the first guy........damn I need the weeknd rn [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

I heard Eminems freestyle on the sway show.
Took a 20 minute nap and woke up with an urge to write write write.

going for a beer with a friend i traveled with last year.

haven't seen dude since we got back.

this gun be good :smokin

Back
Top Bottom