the thread about nothing...

Chea

Thats wsup.

I said I need to start playing the lotto and scratch offs.

I just want like $500.

Thats wsup.

I said I need to start playing the lotto and scratch offs.

I just want like $500.
I tend to play a set of daily numbers for .50 or $1 every night. Then i like to play atleast one or two $20 tickets a week. Playing $20 tickets 1x a day adds up i did it a few times till i slowed down and got back to my senses.

Still have not hit the daily numbers yet though. 

Receptionist at the dentist looked familiar. Talked to her a bit and we figured out we had a class together in high school.

She gave me a handy during a Bill Nye joint in the back of class at the lab tables :smokin will never forget.

Seen this little bad Puerto Rican chick in my first class today, shes hoping to get in the class. I do too :nerd:

k2-_150154ff-09f2-4914-9388-be9a6070bb52.v1.jpg

You're my best friend forever
Cross my heart and hope to die
You ain't got to worry never,
You're my best friend for life.

Last edited:
So I'm talking to my boy and apparently his roommate's girl is always hanging around their place. He always talks about how she's hogging the bathroom for 30 minutes to an hour and I told him he's probably exaggerating. So today he says he needed to take a piss but she was in there for over 30 minutes. The thing is she didn't run any water or flush the toilet. I accuse him of lying but then he brought up a good point. I don't know this chick or his roommate so he doesn't really have any reason to lie to me about her. And when he went in to finally take a piss he found a container of salt. What is this girl doing in the bathroom?

He said he's confronted her multiple times about it and she either avoids the question or says "I was shaving my legs". 

Back
Top Bottom