the thread about nothing...

Apparently she didn't run any water though. And why would she be ashamed to say she was washing her face?
Asked my wife and she said that girls use salt to wash their face...My assumption is that they were trying to sterilize or sanitize something.
nerd.gif

Guys...We put our dog to sleep today. My little buddy had grown a handful of tumors and in the last few weeks his health was getting worse and worse to a point where he wasn't eatting and could no longer walk. Today I said good bye to my best friend I've had for 13 years. I've never hurt this bad :frown:.

I don't know man ask her. I just know my ex used salt and some other stuff to make hippie home remedy crap. Some chicks are open about their beauty regime and others are not . Sounds like she is the later. 
Yeah that makes sense I guess. For 30+ minutes though? I'd be kinda mad if I were in my boy's position. Apparently he's brought it up multiple times and she still takes hella long. 

salt's grainy texture has an exfoliating effect.

i use a home-made sugar scrub to exfoliate, not salt. 
laugh.gif
 salt burns my skin.

Last edited:
Man I wanna bust a nut in this girl who's been working at my gym but shes hot and cold so cant read her at all..

So I'm talking to my boy and apparently his roommate's girl is always hanging around their place. He always talks about how she's hogging the bathroom for 30 minutes to an hour and I told him he's probably exaggerating. So today he says he needed to take a piss but she was in there for over 30 minutes. The thing is she didn't run any water or flush the toilet. I accuse him of lying but then he brought up a good point. I don't know this chick or his roommate so he doesn't really have any reason to lie to me about her. And when he went in to finally take a piss he found a container of salt. What is this girl doing in the bathroom?

He said he's confronted her multiple times about it and she either avoids the question or says "I was shaving my legs". 

I don't know if she is doing this, but my ex and me kinda had crazy rough sex one night and I split her open a lil in her V. The doctor said she had to run a hot salt bath and sit in it for half an hour for a week too help it heal quicker. But you said she didn't run water, so I guess it cant be this

Last edited:
I don't know if she is doing this, but my ex and me kinda had crazy rough sex one night and I split her open a lil in her V. The doctor said she had to run a hot salt bath and sit in it for half an hour for a week too help it heal quicker. But you said she didn't run water, so I guess it cant be this
My homie just asked her and apparently she just had oral surgery and she was rinsing out her mouth. But she claims that's all she did in her 30+ minutes in the bathroom...

My homie just asked her and apparently she just had oral surgery and she was rinsing out her mouth. But she claims that's all she did in her 30+ minutes in the bathroom...

Hmmmmm, still sounds suspect dosent it...? No one rinses for 30 minutes.... Surely

Back
Top Bottom