the thread about nothing...

broke-monopoly-july-27.jpg

If you started with one penny $00.01 and doubled it, every day onwards, you would be a multi millionaire, within 30 days.

:nerd:

The math.

Day 1: $00.01
Day 2: $00.02
Day 3: $00.04
Day 4: $00.08
Day 5: $.0016
Day 6: $00.32
Day 7: $00.64
Day 8: $01.28
Day 9: $02.56
Day 10: $05.12
Day 11: $10.24
Day 12: $20.48
Day 13: $40.96
Day 14: $81.92
Day 15: $163.84
Day 16: $327.68
Day 17: $655.36
Day 18: $1,310.72
Day 19: $2,621.44
Day 20: $5,242.88
Day 21: $10,485.76
Day 22: $20,971.52
Day 23: $41,943.04
Day 24: $83,886.08
Day 25: $167,772.16
Day 26: $335,544.32
Day 27: $671,088.64
Day 28: $1,342,177.28
Day 29: $2,684,354.56
Day 30: $5,368,709.12

A Little food for thought.

Guys...We put our dog to sleep today. My little buddy had grown a handful of tumors and in the last few weeks his health was getting worse and worse to a point where he wasn't eatting and could no longer walk. Today I said good bye to my best friend I've had for 13 years. I've never hurt this bad :frown:.

I'm sorry man. What was his name?

Amusing pictures. Woke up out of a bad dream a couple minutes ago. Started writing my dreams down on Tuesday too, I had forgot. Caught up on yesterday's dream and wrote today's down. Anyone else been having weird dreams lately?

Any tips from people who, like me, can't fall asleep with ease and always seem to just fill the time in bed trying to go to sleep with things that I have to do next day, etc.? Hard to reach that resting state quickly in that way

I posted this a couple days ago. If you believe in God, give him all your weight(worries, thoughts, list of things you have to do, anything really) he'll help you. He should see your struggle and effort and definitely won't want you to carry all of that. Have faith and he'll help. That was I started doing this year and I've been sleeping like a baby. Keep in mind this is after last year's sleepless nights of being up all day and night no sleep till 4am. Waking up at 8am. I sleep now around 8 or 9pm now wake up at 7 or 8am. I wake up at this time sometimes and just started writing my dreams down(since monday) apparently the body naturally wakes up to adjust breathing or as a sixth sense in case of danger or whatever. I know I read that somewhere haha.

If you don't believe in God try some medicine that won't help or causes harm.

Last edited:
Any tips from people who, like me, can't fall asleep with ease and always seem to just fill the time in bed trying to go to sleep with things that I have to do next day, etc.? Hard to reach that resting state quickly in that way

Exercise a few hours before bed.
Remove your tv/iPad/computer from your bedroom.
Masturbate.
Burn one.
Melatonin.
Chamomile tea.
Sleepy tea.
Aromatherapy candles (lavender).
AmbienCR.
Sonata.

I appreciate the help.

Ice-T: Glad that worked for you, think I'll have to keep trying to figure out what works for me though.

Last edited:
Amusing pictures. Woke up out of a bad dream a couple minutes ago. Started writing my dreams down on Tuesday too, I had forgot. Caught up on yesterday's dream and wrote today's down. Anyone else been having weird dreams lately?
i have vivid dreams everytime i take melatonin.

the recent ones i remember are

- being pregnant with twin girls

- being in high school all over again
sick.gif

- me being a passenger on an airplane and having it crash into the WTC a la 9/11 

- my boyfriend and i ordering pizza & wings from pizza hut. 
I posted this a couple days ago. If you believe in God, give him all your weight(worries, thoughts, list of things you have to do, anything really) he'll help you. He should see your struggle and effort and definitely won't want you to carry all of that. Have faith and he'll help. That was I started doing this year and I've been sleeping like a baby. Keep in mind this is after last year's sleepless nights of being up all day and night no sleep till 4am. Waking up at 8am. I sleep now around 8 or 9pm now wake up at 7 or 8am. I wake up at this time sometimes and just started writing my dreams down(since monday) apparently the body naturally wakes up to adjust breathing or as a sixth sense in case of danger or whatever. I know I read that somewhere haha.

If you don't believe in God try some medicine that won't help or causes harm.<
Edit- not a religious nut. I don't even go to church. And I should probably start reading the bible a little more often.
i talk to God every night. i vent about the lamest things too. things have been a little better in my favor, but man i wish i could have a regular sleeping pattern again. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Guys...We put our dog to sleep today. My little buddy had grown a handful of tumors and in the last few weeks his health was getting worse and worse to a point where he wasn't eatting and could no longer walk. Today I said good bye to my best friend I've had for 13 years. I've never hurt this bad
frown.gif
My condolences man. The dog stories on here always get to me, dont wish this on anybody

Guys...We put our dog to sleep today. My little buddy had grown a handful of tumors and in the last few weeks his health was getting worse and worse to a point where he wasn't eatting and could no longer walk. Today I said good bye to my best friend I've had for 13 years. I've never hurt this bad :frown:.
Sorry to hear this....I love my dog so much, I know you must be in a lot of pain.

Just try to keep in mind that the pup is in a better place now....I hope you feel better soon.

Made the appointment to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed next month

I feel like I am about to struggle
laugh.gif
I hope you live with your girl or your moms. You gonna need someone to hold you down.

All 4?? I only did one and I wanted to kill myself.

Matter fact find a priest, you're gonna need it.

I hope you live with your girl or your moms. You gonna need someone to hold you down.

I had all four teeth pulled out, while awake. Took a long time simply because my roots were crooked. I even broke one of the dentist's tools. SMH.

Bruh.. its not even that bad.. I had 2 taken out at the same time.. wide awake, surgeon just numbed the area.. pain after wasn't even terrible, just the swelling was funny to look at and eating of course :lol:

Mannnnn 80% of DB was.........

Will I finish this sentence?
Will Ninjahood ever comback?
Is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Find out..in the next..POST IN TAN!!

My next post will be a quote of my first ever TAN post.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by ps2child

I been thinking about making a thread called "NT whose that chick in your avy". Good idea or not?
 Someone beat you to the punch my man.. 
http://niketalk.com/topic...read?page=1#.T0tASpjz3zI

happy.gif
Good lookin. I was wanting it to be strickly chicks only tho
devil.gif
. I would feel weird to pming the person asking
laugh.gif
LOL I agree. That was one of the driving forces behind it. I still didn't get the two answers I was looking for either
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My first TAN post I believe

Lastnight, seen these two shady lookin dudes walkin around the apartment complex.

Come to find out some truck was sittin on bricks this morning. Brand new 2015 truck.

I got rims on my truck, i wana get some wheel locks from auto zone, but then doesnt that mean anyone can have the same key or lock since its sold wverywhere?

Back
Top Bottom