the thread about nothing...

i don't understand my own species sometimes. :smh: :frown:

why would my kinda-ex's current girl follow my instagram and comment on my pictures, just to rub in my face that they're back together again? even when he's not in my life anymore? and i have my own relationship?

i don't get these mind games. 

Last edited:
i don't understand my own species sometimes. :smh: :frown:

why would my kinda-ex's current girl follow my instagram and comment on my pictures, just to rub in my face that they're back together again? even when he's not in my life anymore? 

i don't get these mind games. 

When my sister and her bf broke up, her ex's friend (a 32 year old female married with 3 kids) started following her on IG and posted on one of her facebook picutures saying something along the lines of "i told him a long time ago he should have dumped you"

She actually broke it off with him...but ***** you are old married with kids...how immature are you?

I'm biased on pizza though 
laugh.gif
 but I understand, I hear food from England is terrible

Might I interest you in some haggis ? (Google it, I dare you... Just the sight of this stuff is vomit inducing
sick.gif
)

British cuisine is god awful.
sick.gif
Everything they make is boiled until there is no semblance of nutrients or flavor left
sick.gif

Back in middle school we did a year long project where every student was assigned a different country to report on and at the end of the year we all represented our country in a moc-UN scenario in the cafeteria and by bringing a native dish to share. I was assigned the UK and needless to say my food did not go over very well
laugh.gif
I'm well aware of haggis...no thanks 
laugh.gif

Been stressed out and anxious the last few days.
mean.gif

Not sure why.
When I cut out coffee from my diet I started feeling better.

I still get anxious at times but it passes, and I haven't had coffee in over 10 days now.
can you do just 1 cup a day?
Flyknits.

The sweatpants of sneakers.
laugh.gif

But Thursdays are awesome

Yo I thought I was banned also! I was like "NOOOOOOOO" been trying to get that 300 post count since 2006. #Lurker

Back
Top Bottom