the thread about nothing...

banksy-street-art-turned-into-gifs-1.gif

From a local FB group. I wanted to go back at him but I'm just getting to old for this. Kids these days

Last edited:
My girl got this crazy long, thick asss whisker coming out the side of her face. Its getting longer and longer. She knows damn well its there.

ima have to bail on this *****.

My girl got this crazy long, thick asss whisker coming out the side of her face. Its getting longer and longer. She knows damn well its there.

ima have to bail on this *****.

You my ex used to get mad because I'd call her out on that. Not some old little wisker, but some damn near a few joints from a goatee.

it's really frustrating to see how people don't give a f about Nigeria :smh:

Last edited:
Shorty got her hair done and looking delicious :evil:...if only....man...|I

Probably gonna fail this test tomorrow but I will keep high hopes. :lol:

Can't wait for it to start warming back up, it's too damn cold.

Last edited:
it's really frustrating to see how people don't give a f about Nigeria
mean.gif
does the Nigeria Government even care about the Boko Harem? Not trolling, but I read somewhere(don't ask cause i forgot where i saw it) there is a huge divide in that country in terms of Religion (Islam and Christianity) as well as ethnic groups.

it's really frustrating to see how people don't give a f about Nigeria :smh:

does the Nigeria Government even care about the Boko Harem? Not trolling, but I read somewhere(don't ask cause i forgot where i saw it) there is a huge divide in that country in terms of Religion (Islam and Christianity) as well as ethnic groups.

the country is corrupt no doubt. It doesn't have the ressources to fight boko haram.

Hence, maybe they don't really care.

But thats not the point though. 2000 people died (women and children) and nobody talks about it.

even if a country doesn't care about its people, it doesn't give us a pass to not care about their lives.

Last edited:
Thinking about growing my hair out all year and seeing what this Man-Bun bidness all about.
Thinking about not shaving until I meet a certain weight too..but I can't grow a beard to save my life..
Still getting used to my job
I'm excited about moving though! Still need to find a new place but I'm going to wait after the 90 day trial period...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Starter packs never get old
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom