the thread about nothing...

tumblr_minvy016lJ1s6n41eo1_500.jpg

lil light snack for me and the crew.

damn, how do yall do it? i just seen the fry guys shut down a burger king in vegas last weekend. you boss up and cop fries for the whole crew?

Last edited:
My ***** tripping because it snowed and I wont go clean the car off and warm the car off...im already doing you a favor letting you drive my ****, she better fall back before I throw her through a table

I can't stand people that don't say good morning consistently when I see them. I mean, it's only a good morning it's not that difficult. I can say good morning if it's a crappy morning.

I can't stand people that don't say good morning consistently when I see them. I mean, it's only a good morning it's not that difficult. I can say good morning if it's a crappy morning.

Good morning sir...

I hate this statistics class

Last edited:
My printer keeps printing one line of wierd shapes and symbols...just randomly through the day....

Other then wasting paper i ain't even mad....i get to stand up and pretend like im fixing my printer....a reason to get out of my chair....that desk life :smh:

Morning all. Definitely gotta get in gear to take these certs and move on to my new career. It's getting harder and harder to come in to work everyday now. I'm blessed to have a job, but I feel like it's time to move forward.

My math professor threatened to split me and my boy because we're disturbing the people around us.
And we're talking?
Im like wtf? And we just laughed.
We do talk but we literally dnt make a sound when we do. and I just told him to call the girl in front of him to return her pen. I mean every time she looks at me in smirking or smiling so she assumes were talking.
She said you can leave already if you want to me and return next class (I walk out early every other day but I still get A's on the tests thus far). I said nah im cool and just watched her teach the lesson.
Im still puzzled. Wtf is this hs?

Last edited:
Morning all. Definitely gotta get in gear to take these certs and move on to my new career. It's getting harder and harder to come in to work everyday now. I'm blessed to have a job, but I feel like it's time to move forward.
did you post before, saying that your school was covering part of the cost or something?

which one are you taking?

did you post before, saying that your school was covering part of the cost or something?

Yes I did. I'm taking A+, Net+, and MS Windows 7. My school has a partnership with CompTIA, MS, and Cisco so I can take the exams at a low cost. My A+ will be $200, Net+ $125, and MS is $90. Plan on taking them prior to the semester ending in May.

Yes I did. I'm taking A+, Net+, and MS Windows 7. My school has a partnership with CompTIA, MS, and Cisco so I can take the exams at a low cost. My A+ will be $200, Net+ $125, and MS is $90. Plan on taking them prior to the semester ending in May.
how long did it take you to study for them all?

i'm just focusing on A+ 

are you spacing the tests apart?

Back
Top Bottom