the thread about nothing...

Crazy. Me and everyone around me with Sprint internet is not working.

I know cuz I was trying to vote for Steezy with their phones.

My USBAN still not here...
frown.gif
me neither
frown.gif

I just sent mine out today, but neither of you guys were assigned to me

hope you get yours soon!
Mine is out in the wild finally
When I was little I used to go through my dad's car and find all the old French fries and easy. They still tasted pretty good.

Illest that video was pretty funny. Your parents look nice
sick.gif

I got sprint.

It's working fine for me.
I have Sprint and I have the interweb

Washed my car. Got it looking good. Had music blasting. Was feeling 
pimp.gif
 Tried to start my engine, and my whip wont start. Knew this would happen. Now I have to wait until my boy gets off at 5 so he can jump my ride 
sick.gif
 Good thing I don't have classes until 6 and 7:35. Or I'd be screwed. So I'm just chilling sending out messages on POF. Got a few replies back already 
devil.gif

You ever felt the moment you made someone fall in love with you?

Pretty sure I made someone fall in love for me last night/this morning.

pimp.gif
 Tried to start my engine, and my whip wont start. Knew this would happen. Now I have to wait until my boy gets off at 5 so he can jump my ride 
sick.gif
 Good thing I don't have classes until 6 and 7:35. Or I'd be screwed. So I'm just chilling sending out messages on POF. Got a few replies back already 
devil.gif
last time that happened to me, i hit the battery a couple times and my car started right up..

no lie.

pimp.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif
last time that happened to me, i hit the battery a couple times and my car started right up..

no lie.
Like baseball bat hit it? Because if so, I got a Louisville slugger right next to me.

have you tried starting it with your feet on the gas pedal?

or turning your headlights on

Last edited:
pimp.gif
sick.gif
devil.gif

no lie.
Like baseball bat hit it? Because if so, I got a Louisville slugger right next to me.
not like hard as hell..

just tap on the terminals a couple times... sometimes the terminals don't have a good connection to the battery.

pimp.gif

sick.gif

devil.gif

no lie.

i hate that feel when u get outta work ready to head home and the battery is dead :smh:

pimp.gif

sick.gif

devil.gif

no lie.
man you stay hitting things. didnt you just break your laptop? :lol:

My math professor threatened to split me and my boy because we're disturbing the people around us.
And we're talking?
Im like wtf? And we just laughed.
We do talk but we literally dnt make a sound when we do. and I just told him to call the girl in front of him to return her pen. I mean every time she looks at me in smirking or smiling so she assumes were talking.
She said you can leave already if you want to me and return next class (I walk out early every other day but I still get A's on the tests thus far). I said nah im cool and just watched her teach the lesson.
Im still puzzled. Wtf is this hs?
what campus are you in?

pimp.gif

sick.gif

devil.gif

no lie.
man you stay hitting things. didnt you just break your laptop? :lol:

Dude must've graduated from Jeremy Clarkson's School of Mechanics.

\

:x im not touching the battery,. rather wait a couple hours to get some help. too scurred of all the amps that battery is ready to deliver through my body

lol theres no harm in double checking the terminals and make sure their tight.... 12 volts wont hurt you.
I dont recommend opening up a modern battery unless you know what your doing.

Occasionally if your battery is low and residual energy might be left in the alternator will trickle charge the battery and you can start the car again after about 15 minutes. Ive done this before on the advice of a gas station clerk when my car wouldnt start one time and to my surprise it actually worked.

Back
Top Bottom