the thread about nothing...

im going to warn you guys about energy drinks. so every semester my consumption of energy drinks goes up to deal with school+ work. it seems the law of diminished returns has bit me in the butt.
i passed out in class after i consumed a can of monster today. i didnt even know i fell asleep. i gotta stop drinking this crap before it gets worse. the unintended consequences of pulling future energy units to the present with the help of a liquid
mean.gif
i drink energy drinks bc they taste good and helps with my headaches. all about that amp 
nthat.gif

you should drink some tea bruh, that helps my energy go up.

im going to warn you guys about energy drinks. so every semester my consumption of energy drinks goes up to deal with school+ work. it seems the law of diminished returns has bit me in the butt.
i passed out in class after i consumed a can of monster today. i didnt even know i fell asleep. i gotta stop drinking this crap before it gets worse. the unintended consequences of pulling future energy units to the present with the help of a liquid :smh:

i already knew dat fam. i only drink a couple coffees a semester if im really about to fall asleep other than that i keep natural papi :wink:

i found it weird that i passed out after consuming it. that never happened to me before.

i passed out in class after i consumed a can of monster today. i didnt even know i fell asleep. i gotta stop drinking this crap before it gets worse. the unintended consequences of pulling future energy units to the present with the help of a liquid :smh:
i drink energy drinks bc they taste good and helps with my headaches. all about that amp 
nthat.gif

you should drink some tea bruh, that helps my energy go up.

im gonna try and grab alternatives. but i just need a good nights rest

according to time magazine, there are only 10 official haircuts allowed for men in north korea. these are them. im gonna get me a number 7 next time i go into the shop.
no blow outs, s-curls or mohawks for you n. korea.

Last edited:
****!!!!! i just went to the grocery store and grabbed some food for me and my boy to cook. I LEFT THE CATFISH THERE!!! the main course. what a noob.

according to time magazine, there are only 10 official haircuts allowed for men in north korea. these are them. im gonna get me a number 7 next time i go into the shop.
went to north korea when I was about 10...a long strange trip!

If

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same:.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings,
And never breathe a word about your loss:
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

An old classic, but still holds weight.
he wrote it for his son 
pimp.gif

Do tell . Im always curious to hear about how n korea is like. I've seen the docs on nat geo. But still

Tan late night donde estas
mirando a Harry y los Henderson
que? :nerd:

dimelo papi chulo :wink:

:lol: :wow:

studying.
had a midterm today. got another thursday

aqui.

im so sleepy, but i don't wanna go to sleep. |I
me too. been up since 530

To go to the bars or not to................

I kinda want to just stay in a play video games. I'm kinda sick still. Don't really feel like drinking. Plus I just had a nice GTL sesh 
smokin.gif

Do tell . Im always curious to hear about how n korea is like. I've seen the docs on nat geo. But still
Went their on a sort of school trip, North Korea and Russia.

North Korea:

Pyonyang was/is the weirdest capital city I've ever been too. It seemed like no one really worked, there was little traffic and obviously no familiar stores. Everything in the city was interrupted by monuments and tributes to Kim Il Sung. That's what they spent half the time doing while we were there...trying to convince us that Kim Il Sung was the business. We even visited his mosoleum, I assume dude is still there.

One thing though, they seemed to really be about 'the children'. They had a childrens palace which was pretty dope (it was basically a performing arts center with a bunch of other stuff in it...swimming pools, gymnasiums etc). They tried to get us to recite the national anthem and other Kim Il Sung tribute songs.

We eventually took a trip to the countryside/oceancide...They had/have? a childrens village near the sea of Japan where we spent most of our time. I was their with with my best friend growing up so we had a blast trying to holler at russian girls all the time. The countryside is  beautiful, and it's sad that it overshadowed by their political bs.

Our tour guide was Ms.Oh, I always remember that she had a sad way about her...asking us about popculture and random stuff. It seemed like a lot of the young people did that kind of work 'ministry of information type of work'. 

Peculiar observations:

-All they ever had was some cheap watered down soda, in retrospect it tasted like piss.

-I never ate so much bamboo and seaweed in my life, in retrospect I see why the famine came.

-They recycled toilet paper. There was always little baskets next to the toilet bowls in public toilets where people would throw toilet paper (used toilet paper)

-asian people love saunas, and hot springs...and being naked in them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom