the thread about nothing...

Going to Miami on Spring Break from 3/7-3/17... Any tips on things to do or things I may have not thought to do?

Might make a thread
Don't go into these neighborhoods---> Overtown, Liberty City, Allapattah, Little Haiti, Wynwood

No dont listen to this guy...those are the best spots in miami...better then south beach... the ratchet yambs :evil:

and what is wrong with Wynnwood? Aren't all the hipsters out there? :lol:
Word up let son live a little :pimp:.
Jk jpz stay away from those areas.
South Beach is nice if you actually want to go to the beach id advise going elsewhere though South Beach is gnna be unbearable during SB. if you're renting a car id recommend ft Lauderdale beach.

Going to Miami on Spring Break from 3/7-3/17... Any tips on things to do or things I may have not thought to do?

Might make a thread
Don't go into these neighborhoods---> Overtown, Liberty City, Allapattah, Little Haiti, Wynwood
get to Hialeah 
devil.gif

Might make a thread

No dont listen to this guy...those are the best spots in miami...better then south beach... the ratchet yambs :evil:

and what is wrong with Wynnwood? Aren't all the hipsters out there? :lol:
Word up let son live a little :pimp:.
Jk jpz stay away from those areas.
South Beach is nice if you actually want to go to the beach id advise going elsewhere though South Beach is gnna be unbearable during SB. if you're renting a car id recommend ft Lauderdale beach.
yea there's hipsters out there in the Art district but Wynwood is still Wynwood

Might make a thread
get to Hialeah 
devil.gif

During rush hour...
Hialeah is trash, I went to high school out there
LMAO @ telling him to go during rush hour, that's suicide

For some reason I get really scared why I get a text message I'm not expecting.

I'll feel my phone vibrate. From that moment until I see who sent the message, I could feel my heart beating.

I'll feel my phone vibrate. From that moment until I see who sent the message, I could feel my heart beating.

:lol:

I'm just wondering who it might be.

I feel the same way when I get a notification saying someone added a photo of me. 95% percent of my tagged pictures are when I'm drinking on the weekend so I have no idea what this picture is going to look like or how bad it might be.

definitely time to move on from windows phone, nokia announcing affordable phones for tmobile at mwc 2013 :x :smh:. htc only care about the one and samsung don't want the ativ s in the US. back to android I go.

Last edited:
definitely time to move on from windows phone, nokia announcing affordable phones for tmobile at mwc 2013 :x :smh:. htc only care about the one and samsung don't want the ativ s in the US. back to android I go.

dont give up bro.
you just got a twitter app :D
---------------------
tonight we could be mooooore than friends :evil:
but to think me coulda dead already :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom