the thread about nothing...

im so ashamed that im part of this field where its mostly filled with liars and psychopaths. these morons think deflation is very very scary and that it creates an economic collapse. if deflation is a scary thing, why do people buy things when they are on sale?

whyhellothere why do you have a tay tay avi.

You almost killed me for posting her gif

^Hold up why do you have a Taylor avi?

umm because shes awesome.
now go sit down because

tumblr_mikmn3J2sw1s02kibo1_250.gif

& that was because da mods was hatin & deleted a swif i posted yet other people post other swifs :rolleyes >D

im going to warn you guys about energy drinks. so every semester my consumption of energy drinks goes up to deal with school+ work. it seems the law of diminished returns has bit me in the butt.
i passed out in class after i consumed a can of monster today. i didnt even know i fell asleep. i gotta stop drinking this crap before it gets worse. the unintended consequences of pulling future energy units to the present with the help of a liquid :smh:

im going to warn you guys about energy drinks. so every semester my consumption of energy drinks goes up to deal with school+ work. it seems the law of diminished returns has bit me in the butt.
i passed out in class after i consumed a can of monster today. i didnt even know i fell asleep. i gotta stop drinking this crap before it gets worse. the unintended consequences of pulling future energy units to the present with the help of a liquid :smh:

i already knew dat fam. i only drink a couple coffees a semester if im really about to fall asleep other than that i keep natural papi :wink:

Back
Top Bottom