the thread about nothing...

make a thread about it, b.
it's cold as ****, I see we're skipping fall again this year in VA.
mean.gif
NF came out early this year.
I need a movie to watch guise. bout to watch Amazing Spiderman but I need a good horror movie for before bed. what should I watch?
Pans Labyrinth.

it's cold as ****, I see we're skipping fall again this year in VA. :smh: NF came out early this year.
I need a movie to watch guise. bout to watch Amazing Spiderman but I need a good horror movie for before bed. what should I watch?

Good horror movie? Thunder's final couple of possessions against the Spurs were horrific.

*Watch Kudjo.

Better remove that comment about the Spurs game.

:nerd:

Last edited:

8mm

Cabin in The Woods

reps for everyone :smokin

I watched Cabin In The Woods like a week ago, surprised the hell out of me :lol: I went into it expecting it to be terrible. did not see half the stuff that happened coming but I wish they would have had more backstory. I've seen all the recommendations but I'm bout to watch 8mm again. movie's crazy. then maybe Cabin Fever or Wes Craven's New Nightmare..

anybody seen the 2nd 8mm?

it's cold as ****, I see we're skipping fall again this year in VA. :smh: NF came out early this year.

Good horror movie? Thunder's final couple of possessions against the Spurs were horrific.

*Watch Kudjo.

cold blooded.

Pet Cemetery 1 or 2
Paranormal activity 1,2,3,4? Good suspense on those
Shaun of the dead :lol:

THANK YOU for reminding me to get these, slipped my mind. was just talking about the movies a couple days ago. that little kid was scary as **** :lol:

Random as hell, but what brand has some good quality boxer briefs. Don't like boxers much anymore.
puma, reebok...$9.99 at marshalls.

Reebok dont last though, i got a 3 pack an the waistbands were done after 3-4 wears. I do Ralph Lauren only now, it may be $80 for two 3-packs, but they last 10x longer and feel way better. Just my take on it

they got the 3 pack for $20 at marshalls :lol:

this guy knows. 3 pack tees and 3 pack boxers, $41.98 after tax :smokin

Random as hell, but what brand has some good quality boxer briefs. Don't like boxers much anymore.
puma, reebok...$9.99 at marshalls.

Reebok dont last though, i got a 3 pack an the waistbands were done after 3-4 wears. I do Ralph Lauren only now, it may be $80 for two 3-packs, but they last 10x longer and feel way better. Just my take on it

they got the 3 pack for $20 at marshalls :lol:

i'll check, is it on the regular where your at? I've been there before, and i think it depends on your area- i bet north Dallas gets the good stuff. You're lucky to see reeboks at the ons closest to me

i never go there really so this was awhile back, both times i had went they were $19.99 both all white and the black ones.

i went to the ralph lauren outlet and they were only like $5 off from regular price :lol: :smh:

classics, can't wait for the Evil Dead remake.

Jessica Lucas :evil:

son that kid is in my top 3 scary horror movie characters :lol:
I found a couple I haven't seen in a while but are really good:

Dog Soldiers
Dead Snow
The Descent
Bug

+the crazies

Dead snow is the zombie one right? With the German zombies and stuff
I was disappointed by that one :smh:
Wanna be Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies :lol:

classics, can't wait for the Evil Dead remake.

Jessica Lucas :evil:

son that kid is in my top 3 scary horror movie characters :lol:
I found a couple I haven't seen in a while but are really good:

Dog Soldiers
Dead Snow
The Descent
Bug

+the crazies

Dead snow is the zombie one right? With the German zombies and stuff
I was disappointed by that one :smh:
Wanna be Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies :lol:

:lol: I hated Dead Snow. The Crazies was dope though, forgot about that. worth a rewatch..

you guys seen Frozen? not the best movie but it's worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom