the thread about nothing...

MV5BMTUzOTc2NjQ3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk3ODUzNw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I never heard anything about this movie.. I'm about to watch this right now though..

I've been wondering about Dead Snow...saw it on Netflix. Not really a horror in the general sense, but I think it's classified as one...Let the Right One In is good.

Last edited:
I've been wondering about Dead Snow...saw it on Netflix. Not really a horror in the general sense, but I think it's classified as one...Let the Right One In is good.

Always wanted to see that one. But the pic of the movie threw me off :lol:
Probably watch it tonight

Hey yall, I haven't been in this thread for awhile.. 692 posts to be exact.....

anyways, I'm planning on going into the tattoo shop tomorrow first thing they open, at noon.... however, I only have this sweeping urge to get inked up when I'm drunk, usually at night (like right now)

Even if I'm not feeling it tomorrow morning when I'm sober (no I'm not drinking in the morning, I have to make the drive from Sac to San Jose after it), I should still go thru with it right?

I'm an ink virgin btw

and to piggy back of this.... I'm a body builder, so my weight, specifically my gut and chest, fluctuates about 10-25 pounds ever 2 months. Should I worry about my in stretching and whatnot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for my bday famb
In a month but Im anticipating it :D

how old you gonna be?

anyways, I'm planning on going into the tattoo shop tomorrow first thing they open, at noon.... however, I only have this sweeping urge to get inked up when I'm drunk, usually at night (like right now)

Even if I'm not feeling it tomorrow morning when I'm sober (no I'm not drinking in the morning, I have to make the drive from Sac to San Jose after it), I should still go thru with it right?

I'm an ink virgin btw

depends on what you want :lol:

Last edited:
anyone else having a bad week?
am i the only one that hates school?
i just dont get what the purpose is

I'm an ink virgin btw
depends on what you want
laugh.gif
I know exactly what I want. In fact, I came up with what I wanted years ago. Just never had the guts to actually go thru with it.... 

To be honest, it's kind of a early-life crisis with my ex of 4 years cutting it off with me, but IMO this is something I've always wanted. Kinda like getting my nose pierced since the 4th grade when I found out who Dennis Rodman was

IMO, it was one of the worst movies i ever seen. it wasn't really a horror movie to me but much more of a comedy. some scenes you will be like wtf, omg why didn't they do it this way.

I'm an ink virgin btw

depends on what you want :lol:
I know exactly what I want. In fact, I came up with what I wanted years ago. Just never had the guts to actually go thru with it.... 

To be honest, it's kind of a early-life crisis with my ex of 4 years cutting it off with me, but IMO this is something I've always wanted. Kinda like getting my nose pierced since the 4th grade when I found out who Dennis Rodman was

if it's been planned and you really want it, go for it man. I've hit my early life crisis like 6 times now, I know what you mean. change always helps, as does knocking out something I really want to do but never get to for whatever stupid reason.

IMO, it was one of the worst movies i ever seen. it wasn't really a horror movie to me but much more of a comedy. some scenes you will be like wtf, omg why didn't they do it this way.

I'm gonna be honest, the movie is terrible but I loved it. you're right though, like when son jumped off the lift I was DYING. like what made you think that would be a wise decision :lol:

copping Dog Soldiers right now off the strength of that horrible trailer :lol:

Ima be 20 brah

gettin up there. almost past all the milestone years :lol: give us a couple days notice when it's rolling around. birthday thread will be made.

if it's been planned and you really want it, go for it man. I've hit my early life crisis like 6 times now, I know what you mean. change always helps, as does knocking out something I really want to do but never get to for whatever stupid reason.
Thanks dude, that puts things into perspective for me

How do you over come your crisis tho?
I've always wanted to know
I think it's just a phase, but it's one of those things where you regret not doing things while you're young. 

I hate saying this, but its almost like the whole idea of YOLO.

Thanks dude, that puts things into perspective for me

no problem, b. post it up if you go get it.

How do you over come your crisis tho?
I've always wanted to know

when I'm having a problem, whether dealing with anxiety or depression or BS at work or life in general.. I chill and let it pass for the most part. I figure why stress myself out even more over **** I can't even help. especially the internal issues. my girl deals with the same kind of problems and it's great having someone I can confide in who understands.

just gotta roll with the punches. I feel great right now. music playing, wings cooking, like 9 movies downloading :lol: keep your mind and body busy. I read as much as possible every day. oh and the dank also helps. keeps my appetite up, levels my moods, and helps me sleep. heavy insomnia since 4th grade :smh:

Last edited:
on another note, my ex just texted me and said "YOU GON GET DIS WUUUUURRRRRK". I don't know where to go from here :lol:

I tell myself those things, but I overthink it to much. What should I do?
Like sometimes I can chill and not worry about a thing when I'm busy but when it's time to go to bed
My brain goes on over drive and I overthink, hence why I'm still up
I can't keep staying up till 3 am. I gotta drive to school every mon-thurs at 6 am

I know life goes on, but I'm just having a hard time forgetting about the problem
Doesn't even go good with my OCD :smh:
Raises up the roof when I'm more anxious and depressed

Back
Top Bottom