the thread about nothing...

My fellow TAN famb, I humbly request acceptance into Team T.A.N, I wanted to wait until my 4,000 post for this, for some odd reason.

I swear to hold aligence and.... Man I don't know what I'm talking about, can I get in?

get in where you fit in

its a secret society all we ask is trust

:lol: @ the TAN regulars just being a bunch of thread-starter rejects.

the kids cant hang in the big leagues.
eyes.gif
  yet your posting in here.

OH...

My fellow TAN famb, I humbly request acceptance into Team T.A.N, I wanted to wait until my 4,000 post for this, for some odd reason.

I swear to hold aligence and.... Man I don't know what I'm talking about, can I get in?

obama-bear-hug.gif

this fat girl in a class of mine wont stop staring at me. She makes it blatantly obvious, I hate it. It makes me uncomfortable.

im actually insulted that someone so fat and gross would think that they actually have a shot with me. It really makes me mad.

I dont even care how that sounds, shut up.

what significance does columbia have in north america? ie british columbia, district of columbia, columbia university.

Ive been told I have a ego like ye n im a *******...but I don't even brag n I try to be nice lol..I think i intimidate people

So this Gatzby dude got exposed :lol:
It was so obvious, nothing about his join date to rep ratio made sense.

No Fap November should be a breeze :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: @ the TAN regulars just being a bunch of thread-starter rejects.

the kids cant hang in the big leagues.

make a thread about it, b.

it's cold as ****, I see we're skipping fall again this year in VA. :smh: NF came out early this year.

I need a movie to watch guise. bout to watch Amazing Spiderman but I need a good horror movie for before bed. what should I watch?

So I found out cats are repping themselves ...

I said something in q thread ...

Future MD QUOTED ME ... AND AGREED ...

And got the rep...

make a thread about it, b.
it's cold as ****, I see we're skipping fall again this year in VA. :smh: NF came out early this year.
I need a movie to watch guise. bout to watch Amazing Spiderman but I need a good horror movie for before bed. what should I watch?

Good horror movie? Thunder's final couple of possessions against the Spurs were horrific.

*Watch Kudjo.

Back
Top Bottom