the thread about nothing...

:stoneface:  

Where is THE bus driver when I need him?
tumblr_mbvh02v5pG1rfsgqio1_250.gif

I was just going to say she would be a lot cuter if she wasn't rocking that Chris Tucker in the Fifth Element hair do.

zzzzzzz
tumblr_m2k58dEFJe1r8czhco1_500.jpg

Asian chicks just don't do it for me *Kanye shrug And that chick up there looks nothing like Emma

See i'm the total opposite. I'm dying for an Asian in my life :lol: .... |I

My fellow TAN famb, I humbly request acceptance into Team T.A.N, I wanted to wait until my 4,000 post for this, for some odd reason.

I swear to hold aligence and.... Man I don't know what I'm talking about, can I get in?

My fellow TAN famb, I humbly request acceptance into Team T.A.N, I wanted to wait until my 4,000 post for this, for some odd reason.
I swear to hold aligence and.... Man I don't know what I'm talking about, can I get in?

My good man welcome to the dark side...your in.

this fat girl in a class of mine wont stop staring at me. She makes it blatantly obvious, I hate it. It makes me uncomfortable.

im actually insulted that someone so fat and gross would think that they actually have a shot with me. It really makes me mad.

I dont even care how that sounds, shut up.

Last edited:

stick around and da reps will come.

This!
Same here famb. I'd be honored to be in Team T.A.N

Back
Top Bottom