the thread about nothing...

I tell myself those things, but I overthink it to much. What should I do?
Like sometimes I can chill and not worry about a thing when I'm busy but when it's time to go to bed
My brain goes on over drive and I overthink, hence why I'm still up
I can't keep staying up till 3 am. I gotta drive to school every mon-thurs at 6 am

I know life goes on, but I'm just having a hard time forgetting about the problem
Doesn't even go good with my OCD :smh:
Raises up the roof when I'm more anxious and depressed

forgetting the problem never works, cuz it's impossible. gotta confront the problem to fix it. you can be busy all day and be straight but like you said, when you're alone at night not doing anything, all you really can do is think. very ****** feeling.

I'm gonna go ahead and tell you now, if the problem is a girl it's PROBABLY not worth it :lol:

on another note, my ex just texted me and said "YOU GON GET DIS WUUUUURRRRRK". I don't know where to go from here :lol:

so...................is that a bad thing or a good thing?

don't know yet :nerd: :nerd: she just got back from some Halloween party (why it was on Nov 1st, I do not know) so I'm assuming she's plastered. she's been texting me every other night since her relationship status on FB changed :lol:

Here's the problem. I had broken my phone so I sent it to a friend who claimed he could fix it
I trusted him since we were friends since 2nd grade
The day I took it, he broke it completely
I had to buy myself a new phone (iPhone by the way) so it was 800$
Told him " hey you broke it, pay me back for what I payed for the phone" which was 270$
I could of been a b**** and asked him to pay for the 800$ (cus that's how much it cost me to replace the phone) (apple wouldn't fix it since they knew it was messed up by someone who was tampering with it, they told me straight in my face)
He wouldn't give me the money unless I gave him back the phone he broke ( which was mine in the first place, (gave the phone to the guy who sold me my new phone, since it was worthless))
So I came up with this plan and (this is were I screwed up) I thought it would work
I'd give him an empty iPhone box and he'd give me the money

When I got the money, I said alright later. I came for what I needed and I gave you what you wanted.
He found out it was empty and he goes over to my house (live with my pops) and tells my dad I stole his money, guy also brings his mom to complain for him
I ended up giving back the 200$ I got from him

At the end I got nothing, but was in debt 800$

Ever since then, that memory replays in my head and I can't get over that fact brah
My OCD has risen since then (after i perfectly mastered it and calmed down a bit :smh: )
Constantly be washing my hands now, after I had a whole 5 months without doing that crap till that day
I'm anxious as f**** now

Here's the problem. I had broken my phone so I sent it to a friend who claimed he could fix it
I trusted him since we were friends since 2nd grade
The day I took it, he broke it completely
I had to buy myself a new phone (iPhone by the way) so it was 800$
Told him " hey you broke it, pay me back for what I payed for the phone" which was 270$
I could of been a b**** and asked him to pay for the 800$ (cus that's how much it cost me to replace the phone) (apple wouldn't fix it since they knew it was messed up by someone who was tampering with it, they told me straight in my face)
He wouldn't give me the money unless I gave him back the phone he broke ( which was mine in the first place, (gave the phone to the guy who sold me my new phone, since it was worthless))
So I came up with this plan and (this is were I screwed up) I thought it would work
I'd give him an empty iPhone box and he'd give me the money

When I got the money, I said alright later. I came for what I needed and I gave you what you wanted.
He found out it was empty and he goes over to my house (live with my pops) and tells my dad I stole his money, guy also brings his mom to complain for him
I ended up giving back the 200$ I got from him

At the end I got nothing, but was in debt 800$

Ever since then, that memory replays in my head and I can't get over that fact brah
My OCD has risen since then (after i perfectly mastered it and calmed down a bit :smh: )
Constantly be washing my hands now, after I had a whole 5 months without doing that crap till that day
I'm anxious as f**** now

not to come off like a ****, but how old are you?
you really thought the empty box trick would work? and not ony that your "boy" came through with his parents?
you should take him to judge judy. word to crusty yeezys.

on another note, my ex just texted me and said "YOU GON GET DIS WUUUUURRRRRK". I don't know where to go from here
laugh.gif

don't know yet
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
she just got back from some Halloween party (why it was on Nov 1st, I do not know) so I'm assuming she's plastered. she's been texting me every other night since her relationship status on FB changed
laugh.gif
So at the risk of sounding nosy are we talking about the red head or aren't you guys still together. Doesn't she lurk.
nerd.gif

you're down $1000?

dude would be fearing for his life if I was you. soon as someone at the Apple Store told me they couldn't replace, woulda been like "bet, I'll be right back" :lol:

take him to smal claims court. if you lose, beat his ***. if you win, beat his *** with a smile on your face.

^ What the hell does that have to do with washing your hands ? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

OCD is an anxiety disorder. repetitive behaviors reduce the amount of stress he feels. the fact that he knows that it's abnormal likely stresses him out even more. cyclical behavior.

Quote:
on another note, my ex just texted me and said "YOU GON GET DIS WUUUUURRRRRK". I don't know where to go from here :lol:

don't know yet :nerd: :nerd: she just got back from some Halloween party (why it was on Nov 1st, I do not know) so I'm assuming she's plastered. she's been texting me every other night since her relationship status on FB changed :lol:
So at the risk of sounding nosy are we talking about the red head or aren't you guys still together. Doesn't she lurk.:nerd:

we're still together. she hasn't been on in almost 2 months now :lol: but if she sees this I'm sure I'll hear about it tomorrow >__>

Last edited:
you're down $1000?

dude would be fearing for his life if I was you. soon as someone at the Apple Store told me they couldn't replace, woulda been like "bet, I'll be right back" :lol:

take him to smal claims court. if you lose, beat his ***. if you win, beat his *** with a smile on your face.

^ What the hell does that have to do with washing your hands ? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

OCD is an anxiety disorder. repetitive behaviors reduce the amount of stress he feels. the fact that he knows that it's abnormal likely stresses him out even more. cyclical behavior.

Yupp down 1000$
Ill try that
Thanks for the advice

I just gotta learn how to keep calm and not stress over it as much as I am

Fudge. Here I was waiting for my homies to go get some yambs and I get the call these dudes got caught drinkin n drivin as I waited 2 hours for them.

i had her in the ill position
saying large you'se the soul brother that i'd like to
eff with for the rest of my life...life...life...life

Last edited:
Forgot about a short essay that's due tomorrow.

Craps. Oh well, knock this out real quick. I hope I don't get untired ... But maybe that won't be too bad. I want to start RDR.

i had her in the ill position
saying large you'se the soul brother that i'd like to
eff with for the rest of my life...life...life...life
yeah, yeah, now check the method!!!

Ain't heard that song in a min. Part of the morning arsonal on the way to school.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom