the thread about nothing...

Just nicked the sack while getting ready for some yambs. (First time using that word)
What y'all use to shave it with? I was using andis clippers. Scared to use em again. Just thinking about if I would have nicked something else :x
That's one jimmy I ain't tryna rustle

Just nicked the sack while getting ready for some yambs. (First time using that word)
What y'all use to shave it with? I was using andis clippers. Scared to use em again. Just thinking about if I would have nicked something else :x
That's one jimmy I ain't tryna rustle

Andis Clippers? I wouldn't even think about getting those close to my area. That's an accident waiting to happen.

Shick Intuition Naturals. These are the truth. Shout out to RIP Sleazyy for the recommendation.

Last edited:
Andis Clippers? I wouldn't even think about getting those close to my area. That's an accident waiting to happen.
Shick Intuition Naturals. These are the truth. Shout out to RIP Sleazy for the recommendation.

Repped. Thanks. I'll look into em soon

I I can't stand ppl that try to throw u under the bus to make them look good esp when you have done things for them n they ain't done **** for u

Yo that dude with the 40% babies thing is the ultimate TROLL to the 9th power

:smh:

****** up my friday mayng

I I can't stand ppl that try to throw u under the bus to make them look good esp when you have done things for them n they ain't done **** for u

Treat people how they deserve to be treated, not how you want to be treated. Can't expect others to think, speak, act like you. A lot of scumbags out there.

there's nothing more annoying than than driving down the block and seeing something like this walking down the street...

But because of the low speed you're driving at, and the pace she's walking at, something like a pole can obstruct your view for 98% of your viewing window. :smh: this seems to happen to me all the time....

Got me lookin out of the back side window like
ace-ventura-looking-through-fisheye-lense-1.gif
while trying not to crash...

Back
Top Bottom