the thread about nothing...

Saw a physic last night. She told me some crazy stuff that I think I needed to hear. She knew names and desribed how certain people looked. I usually dont believe in physics but she was right about everything.

im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-funny-cat.jpg

Was she asking you open ended questions? Did you guys talk? We're they common names? Or was the convo one sides :nerd:

well we got 2 folks on board, any other takers?

in

ill throw this out there in the daytime. if you make it, they will come

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

Last edited:
i know its a LONG shot but i still got Phaith in the Phillies to get that 2nd wildcard spot (i would like to see them seed higher but lets not get ahead of myself now) only 10 games back with a little over 30 games left in the season. LETS GO
A+ post

Dreams are for suckers......unless there is an epic collapse like Boston's last year, you should start looking forward to football season.

Happy Birthday to MJ man! My boy was dope as hell. If it wasn't for him some of you wouldn't even have been born. Imagine making a percentage of the people happy that he did. He opened the door for so many people. There will never be another Michael.

Question for you guys? Anyone been in a lawsuit / accident an dealt with all that before :nerd:

albooboo and mmg posts are thread worthy imo. I'm grumpy with a headache this morning tho :rolleyes

Last edited:
Dreams are for suckers......unless there is an epic collapse like Boston's last year, you should start looking forward to football season.
 anything can happen sir 07 rockies won i believe 21 out of 22 games to get that wildcard spot ? Last season the cardinals were 9.5 games back i think and look what happend to them. Arizona, Pirates and Dodgers been slackin of late i know its a looooong shot but its possible 

anything can happen sir 07 rockies won i believe 21 out of 22 games to get that wildcard spot ? Last season the cardinals were 9.5 games back i think and look what happend to them. Arizona, Pirates and Dodgers been slackin of late i know its a looooong shot but its possible 

"ANYTHING IS POSSSSSSSSSSSIBLE!" KG

But it's not likely......

Held the bubblegutz on the train for a good 20 mins. Got to work, clenched it a while longer to clock in ( :pimp: ) and dame dashed to the bathroom. Feelsdambgood

Back
Top Bottom