Cuz money make the world go round 
All i need is that bread with a little bit of a butter 
Cuz i really need those pounds 
So i counted it once and i put some in my poclet 
And counted it twice then i make sure not to drop it 

500 and I'm out

Last edited:
how about just a pick em football pool?

Id eff wit this. but i was already gonna mess around with the one in S&T. just suggested FFL cuz I've never done it and someone else said they'd never done it. I'm in for either one tho

anybody else?

well we got 2 folks on board, any other takers?

in

ill throw this out there in the daytime. if you make it, they will come

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

Last edited:
"I constantly get out of my comfort zone. Looking cool is the easiest way to mediocrity. The coolest guy in my high school ended up working at a car wash. Once you push yourself into something new, and whole new world of opportunities opens up. But you might get hurt. In fact you WILL get hurt. But amazingly when you heal-- you are somewhere youve never been." - Terry Crews

Last edited:
"I constantly get out of my comfort zone. Looking cool is the easiest way to mediocrity. The coolest guy in my high school ended up working at a car wash. Once you push yourself into something new, and whole new world of opportunities opens up. But you might get hurt. In fact you WILL get hurt. But amazingly when you heal-- you are somewhere youve never been." - Terry Crews

just read this in his voice, like he was explaining it to chris :lol:

psting to watch the movie on the page b4 this

Not sure how I feel about Google advertising the Nexus 7 on the Google homepage.

Like, I don't google to be bombarded with ads - even if the ad is for the company's flagship tablet.

Back
Top Bottom