the thread about nothing...

Work was cray today! Some client of ours had no idea there was a dead cat in her car that I had to bag and clean up!:x :smh: I really don't understand how she never knew, cat was fille with maggots and stinking up her Honda pilot, which you could smell from literally 20 feet away. Man I hate crazy old cat ladies.

Last edited:
Work was cray today! Some client of ours had no idea there was a dead cat in her car that I had to bag and clean up!:x :smh: I really don't understand how she never knew, cat was fille with maggots and stinking up her Honda pilot, which you could smell from literally 20 feet away. Man I hate crazy old cat ladies.

:rofl: :rofl:

Not an ICP fan but this music video is crazy. Really Dope. RIP Chris Benoit.

Just finished Eagle Eye..Thoroughly suspenseful (just my opinion).

Kinda lame how it was just a machine taking over

just noticed this thread isn't even a year old, seems like its always been here tho.

and why didn't anyone tell me there was a tv show for lock, stock and two smoking barrels?

Nothing is worse than taking a shower then having to use the bathroom soon after. You spent all that time getting clean and then that happens. I just hop right back in the shower

I'm staring at my bed right now, telling it that I will be back soon. "Let me just get through the school day till 1:30, and then I will come back to you."

I'm tired as I need to read NikeTalk's rules..

pardon the pic overload but 80s-90s wwf was the ****. these pics are player, you cant tell me nothin, koko's signature had a parrot in it. and R.I.P. to my first love Elizabeth, the macho man didn't deserve you.

Last edited:
more old WWF posters please

Shawn Michaels and Mary Ginetty :smokin

I honestly hated the british bulldog lol (damb didn't know he died in 2002)

Old undertaker and kamal and vader and hacksaw jim dugon (sp) and Rick Rude :smokin and jake the snake

Hey look you can type your Social Security Number on this new niketalk and it will block the #'s out!!!

See look ***-**-****

hahaha it worked

apparently pier one imports thought wack raps were the appropriate way to train their staff. i hope RAProductions went bankrupt.

just got that email about my quarterly bonus....not bad
cant .gif from my phn, but a fatter chk and this 4 day wkend means *enter awesome .gif here*

and yall on the 3rd coast be safe...its plenty room in TN fam, not at my crib tho

Last edited:
A dude with 0 feedback just bidded on my Lebrons, and sent me the message "are they icy"?

I dont expect to get my money :smh:

Saw a physic last night. She told me some crazy stuff that I think I needed to hear. She knew names and desribed how certain people looked. I usually dont believe in physics but she was right about everything.

Back
Top Bottom