the thread about nothing...

Dreams are for suckers......unless there is an epic collapse like Boston's last year, you should start looking forward to football season.
 anything can happen sir 07 rockies won i believe 21 out of 22 games to get that wildcard spot ? Last season the cardinals were 9.5 games back i think and look what happend to them. Arizona, Pirates and Dodgers been slackin of late i know its a looooong shot but its possible 
 Difference is both those teams were winnig despite being behind in the standings. They were both over .500 late in the season

No knock on the Phillies but they should worry about reaching .500 first (like my Mariners) before even thinking about a chance at the playoffs

but hey like you said, it's possible

i know im late

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
 I'm ready for this bigsean mixtape

From a skill perspective, he's the best rapper out right now. Been saying that for a minute now too.

He's not the best artist, but the best rapper? Yup. He has different flows and inflections for days, and his metaphors & Play on words are superior than anyone doing it right now.

quoted for laughter

I like big sean...makes chill music...i put him in the same category as rick ross...

why would you do such a thing? it makes no sense

Big Sean? The best rapper out right now?? Anyways..

I'm in here on this Unpredictable. :pimp:

testify.gif

unpredictable was :smokin

Last edited:
Do you guys use a traditional iron or a steamer?

I'm trying to cut back on my dry cleaning costs and need some advice. Please respond.

NT i am in need of your assistance!

So im taking a human sexuality course and we have to pick topics for a research paper.

The topic can be anything related to human sexuality, but it has to have both a point and a counterpoint.
Id really appreciate it if ww could brainstorm some fun and interesting topics for me to present.

Some im thinking about ;
Nature Or Nurture : homosexuality
Are men suppose to have one sex partner for life?

Yall are alot smarter than I, so im guessing some will be alot more outside the box than i could think of. I just want something that would engage the class (who are mostly female btw), but also be educational. Thanks guys

Happy Birthday to MJ man! My boy was dope as hell. If it wasn't for him some of you wouldn't even have been born. Imagine making a percentage of the people happy that he did. He opened the door for so many people. There will never be another Michael.

It's cool to see how his talent transcends generations. My nephew is 4 years old and loves Michael Jackson..tries to do all his moves and such
laugh.gif

lets stop this now before it gets outta hand :lol:
(quality) music is an art, and theres no way to determine whats "best"
homie shoulda said my favorite rapper

Why? He's not even my favorite rapper :lol: Drake is. Drake is the best ARTIST doing it in music, but that's another story for another time.

I don't see how y'all like some of the rappers y'all do man, no flair or entertainment value at all but whatever.

I listen to 90's r&b, new jack swing, and pop far more anyway. Better music.

This explains it.....everyone's entitled

NT i am in need of your assistance!
So im taking a human sexuality course and we have to pick topics for a research paper.
The topic can be anything related to human sexuality, but it has to have both a point and a counterpoint.
Id really appreciate it if ww could brainstorm some fun and interesting topics for me to present.
Some im thinking about ;
Nature Or Nurture : homosexuality
Are men suppose to have one sex partner for life?
Yall are alot smarter than I, so im guessing some will be alot more outside the box than i could think of. I just want something that would engage the class (who are mostly female btw), but also be educational. Thanks guys

Abstinence vs Pre-marital sex and the correlation to successful marriages

The number of sexual partners for men vs women

The reasons why women have sex with certain men vs the reason why men have sex with certain women

does anyone know what happend to that Curren$y, Wiz and Bigsean Mixtape that they was supposly set to drop after they released like 5 songs in 5 days last year, anyone heard anything recently bout this ?

:nerd::nerd:

I hate Big Sean but Flowers and OTTR were dope as hell. I was waiting on that tape... still am :smh:

raisa-jojo-2012-teen-choice-awards-01.jpg

Man.. What I would do for 1 night with these two women :smh:

My goodness :smh:

SON is that JoJo? :smokin :wow: :smokin :wow:

this **** has been stuck in my head going on 6 days now.

Which side are you on.....are you going after someone or getting sued?

I'm suing :nerd: got in an accident in feb, completely his fault, me and my boy both have to get some type or surgery / medical treatment, and just got notice from my lawyer that he filed suit on our behalf, how long does something like this drag out for and what's the possible Monterey outcome :nerd:

I'm suing :nerd: got in an accident in feb, completely his fault, me and my boy both have to get some type or surgery / medical treatment, and just got notice from my lawyer that he filed suit on our behalf, how long does something like this drag out for and what's the possible Monterey outcome :nerd:

My cousin was just in a pretty bad motorcycle accident that was another driver's fault. He had to have surgeries for his injuries/scarring, miss work, totaled his bike, etc. It usually works in the rules of 1/3. You get 1/3 of what your total settlement amount will be.....1/3 goes to the medical bills, 1/3 to your lawyer, and 1/3 to you.

The process is long and tiresome, but I think he walked away with over 40-50K after paying his medical bills and even bought a new car with cash. Whole process took less than a year.

Back
Top Bottom