the thread about nothing...

Race incident sees Republican convention expulsions

Two people were ejected from the Republican National Convention when they threw nuts at a black CNN camera woman and said "this is how we feed animals," the network said Wednesday.

seriously... how the hell can you even think to say & or do something to another human so foul......

Walked into popeyes the uhvuh day...

and i started talking to this black guy. we get to talking sports, and we both have had a similar college background, in basketball and degrees.

turns out, homey is a financial advisor and insurance broker for New York Life... he handed me his card...

called him this morning, and i'm coming in to chop it up with him next tuesday...

might've just got my foot in the door fambs...

that feel when an older brother looks out for a younger brother in this world...

:pimp: :pimp:

always nice to get help from an unexpecting place or person :pimp: .......

which is why i try to pound into my nephews & neice's heads to be nice & respectable to whoever you meet because you never kno who they know or how they could possibly help you ...

and i started talking to this black guy. we get to talking sports, and we both have had a similar college background, in basketball and degrees.

turns out, homey is a financial advisor and insurance broker for New York Life... he handed me his card...

called him this morning, and i'm coming in to chop it up with him next tuesday...

that feel when an older brother looks out for a younger brother in this world...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pepper ur angus 
devil.gif

jk good luck fambilia its nice to hear good people doing good things u just gotta keep the trend going

:pimp: :pimp:

I was actually thinking about popeyes today, since throughout a lot of the offices and **** on campus smell like ******G popeyes. It seems like a popeyes trip is in order for me. I doubt I'll have a similar experience though :lol:

I was actually thinking about popeyes today, since throughout a lot of the offices and **** on campus smell like ******G popeyes. It seems like a popeyes trip is in order for me. I doubt I'll have a similar experience though :lol:
are you truthgetsbusy's more thuggish, ratchet brother?

another story about duckin' these birds that are trying to play you.

during the season, this chick used to talk to me all game... i tried to spit after one game, and she was acting up.

i get her # after while... hit her up.. no response. hit her again, no response.

she then tells me she never got anything...

i fall back, wait a few months, hit her again. two texts, then stop... havent hit her since

now, she's liking my pictures of the facebook... commenting and whatnot...

this is the time when most guys fall right back into the playful games... DONT DO IT... be strong...

i'm not even trying to deal w/ it. she knows i moved away, got my own spot, in grad school, and making some paper...

again... eff that b, famb... i'm all for yambs that 1. give it up quick or 2. show interest. if you're not one of those two, we aint got nothing to talk about.

F*** them other n***** cause I'm down for my n*****, what
F*** them other n***** cause I'm down for my n*****, what
F*** them other n*****, I ride for my n*****, what
I die for my n*****, f*** them other n*****, what

Back
Top Bottom