the thread about nothing...

I'm suing :nerd: got in an accident in feb, completely his fault, me and my boy both have to get some type or surgery / medical treatment, and just got notice from my lawyer that he filed suit on our behalf, how long does something like this drag out for and what's the possible Monterey outcome :nerd:

My cousin was just in a pretty bad motorcycle accident that was another driver's fault. He had to have surgeries for his injuries/scarring, miss work, totaled his bike, etc. It usually works in the rules of 1/3. You get 1/3 of what your total settlement amount will be.....1/3 goes to the medical bills, 1/3 to your lawyer, and 1/3 to you.

The process is long and tiresome, but I think he walked away with over 40-50K after paying his medical bills and even bought a new car with cash. Whole process took less than a year.

Yea I know about the split 1/3, yes my car was totaled out and I have to get jaw surgery ( on my kanye ) cause it was displaced and I get frequent migraines and got some slipped disks my neck, my dude tore his ACL, his slipped disks in his back, etc.... Dude that hit us had his license revoked in 2010 but he owns a pretty high end business and the car was in that name :nerd:

that chick on the left looks like a bird though

laugh.gif
please let me know how she looks like a bird? please...
I think he means in the literal sense and not a woman who gets around

i.e. dat beak

Yea I know about the split 1/3, yes my car was totaled out and I have to get jaw surgery ( on my kanye ) cause it was displaced and I get frequent migraines and got some slipped disks my neck, my dude tore his ACL, his slipped disks in his back, etc.... Dude that hit us had his license revoked in 2010 but he owns a pretty high end business and the car was in that name :nerd:

Having a good lawyer for this is crucial then. Obviously he wants to get paid, so the better he is and the more money he gets you in a suit/settlement.....the more money he will get too. Sucks you have all those injuries, while the money will be nice....it's never enough for all the lost time/pain/scars you will have.

Yea thanks, appreciate it. Hopefully I get a decent amount of money out of this, pay some stuff off :nerd: scoop a panamera :pimp:

Having a good lawyer for this is crucial then. Obviously he wants to get paid, so the better he is and the more money he gets you in a suit/settlement.....the more money he will get too. Sucks you have all those injuries, while the money will be nice....it's never enough for all the lost time/pain/scars you will have.
word, lawyer sued on your behalf?
sounds like a snake, hope he doesn't screw you on the $$$

signed up for the pick em' in the pool about nothing

ColdCity's Bruisers

:pimp:

Last edited:
I mean how else would i sue :lol: I'm not a lawyer, I don't know the law regarding that and he's MY lawyer who represents me and is suing on my behalf :lol: how would you do it

I mean how else would i sue :lol: I'm not a lawyer, I don't know the law regarding that and he's MY lawyer who represents me and is suing on my behalf :lol: how would you do it
you made it seem like he didn't consult you, as if it was a surprise.
Iunno, all my experience comes from criminal law, where the lawyer asks before they take any steps.

Iunno, all my experience comes from criminal law, where the lawyer asks before they take any steps.

Ah, nah we've sat down and discussed options / possibilities and he just let me know that he filed.

Ah, nah we've sat down and discussed options / possibilities and he just let me know that he filed.

on an unrelated note, let the mouse hover over your "rep" score, it says something different for different rep scores
:lol:

in 54 hours I will be in my hometown of Sunny San Diego for 14 days... I can't wait for the next two days to go by as fast as possible. I am motivated to do exactly ZERO work in the next 53.5 hours. Damb, I might even leave work early today to hit happy hour...

anybody want to join a fantasy football league on espn? im already in one but im gonna start one of my own .... pm me if you want in.......

Last edited:
& keeping up with the "about nothing" trend im naming the FF league

The League About Nothing -- NT

Draft day is Tuesday Sep 4th (one day before the season actually starts)

7 pm

Snake draft

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom