the thread about nothing...

spots for the League about nothing are filling up.......only 3 left

Russellmaniacs are in EFFECT
glasses.gif

From one sonically astounding album to another...

(Sleigh Bells - Treats)
smokin.gif

Off topic but does anybody but me think pinky is a lil too comfortable when she has the strap on? shorty be goin in on **** :lol:

Can't catch a ******g break bros. $700 in car repairs plus another $114 ticket in the mail today. Life just keeps throwing curveballs my way, I don't deserve this **** :smh:

Can't catch a ******g break bros. $700 in car repairs plus another $114 ticket in the mail today. Life just keeps throwing curveballs my way, I don't deserve this **** :smh:

When it rains, it pours....it usually comes in threes too so watch out for the next uppercut.

Just roll with the punches and try to take it in stride, it always gets better.

Walked into popeyes the uhvuh day...

and i started talking to this black guy. we get to talking sports, and we both have had a similar college background, in basketball and degrees.

turns out, homey is a financial advisor and insurance broker for New York Life... he handed me his card...

called him this morning, and i'm coming in to chop it up with him next tuesday...

might've just got my foot in the door fambs...

that feel when an older brother looks out for a younger brother in this world...

:pimp: :pimp:

I was actually thinking about popeyes today, since throughout a lot of the offices and **** on campus smell like ******G popeyes. It seems like a popeyes trip is in order for me. I doubt I'll have a similar experience though :lol:

I love how he just glossed over handullz's good fortune like **** all that, we talkin 'bout chicken :rofl:

word, lawyer sued on your behalf?
sounds like a snake, hope he doesn't screw you on the $$$

Court, law, settlements.....it's all politics really. Everyone has to get their cut. Why do you think Lawyers make so much money?
word, I don't pretend to know much about that stuff,
but sounds sketchy to me :lol:

in cases like that, it (lawyer suing on client's behalf) seems normal to me. what is the lawyer there for?

When it rains, it pours....it usually comes in threes too so watch out for the next uppercut.
true story...

seems like it gets to a point to where if something can go wrong , it will...

that feel when you come out the storm be THAT MUCH SWEETER, though...

car troubles are the worse, though... i aineem mad at you being plucked about that...

girl problems >>>>> car problems.

Off topic but does anybody but me think pinky is a lil too comfortable when she has the strap on? shorty be goin in on **** :lol:
fixed... this is TAN, famb...

aint no such thing as "off topic"...

but she be going hard w/ that *flame suit* big *** strap on...

makes me feel kinda bad, famb... i know how to do the yambs proper... but all she need is a couple bucks, cop a plastic pickle, and gets them cumming harder than me...

The Fantany Football League About Nothing

5 teams claimed & 5 unclaimed

4 invite's emailed out but havent signed up yet

if you still want in pm me

Last edited:

and here we go...

already got the yambs (devout Christian :rolleyes)... but i dont even feel like getting into this..

true story...

seems like it gets to a point to where if something can go wrong , it will...

that feel when you come out the storm be THAT MUCH SWEETER, though...

car troubles are the worse, though... i aineem mad at you being plucked about that...

girl problems >>>>> car problems.

you saying you'd rather have girl problems than car problems? if so, join the club. the only thing worse than car problems is death......

No it doesn't.

*hope it does though.....keep your head up cj

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom