the thread about nothing...

1600 pages

53e26ea6bc578fd54f50121c95be646e793dc71a_r.gif

1027 for me...

This thread is like scanning my twitter timeline :lol:

i'm all for yambs that 1. give it up quick or 2. show interest. if you're not one of those two, we aint got nothing to talk about.

Word :pimp:

Real talk

Had a first date with this chick and she seemed to have a really good time (vocalized it a few times during and after) but still got the cold shoulder at the end of night. If no progress is made on the next date tonight I might just have to dead it.

Listening to Our House right now

Crooked I - "I hope you got a powerful chin
cuz they say blowjobs are like flowers for men" :lol:

F*** them other n***** cause I'm down for my n*****, what
F*** them other n***** cause I'm down for my n*****, what
F*** them other n*****, I ride for my n*****, what
I die for my n*****, f*** them other n*****, what

don't judge me

get it in while ur young, because once ur wifed up witha child in the house ur personal time vanishes exponentially
but it's more than worth it, i'm ballin out havin a blast, more so than my clubbin and laddy-hollerin days. the satisfaction is by far more profound

you saying you'd rather have girl problems than car problems? if so, join the club. the only thing worse than car problems is death......
No it doesn't.
*hope it does though.....keep your head up cj

If you don't believe things will ever get better.....than you already lost my friend.

It does though, it truly does. One way shape or form, it gets better.....all about perspective.

where can I real bape online besides the website..I've been wanting some bape stuff for the longest..now I can afford it might as well get it now

This *%&$# Shuttlesworth got that Master Yoda swag :smokin :rofl:

Edit: The above statement show I been on here way too long. I'm too old to make statement like that :lol:

Last edited:
Since this dude took our box about nothing and dipped off :stoneface: I'll do next one at 1,800 just remind me :lol: :nerd:

1 ChiB Chicago Bruisers
2 420 Philly high
3 AMZ Long Beach Amazing Milles
4 LEFT leftcoast IDK yet
5 206 Emerald City Rusellmaniacs
6 HCTA Team Horchata

:lol: :rofl: @ IDK yet ...

Last edited:
I was talking to this girl, and she said that this guy she likes only wants sex.

So, I asked her what she wants.

She said, "I want like a movie romance, I want to be swept off my feet, and to be in love".

So, I responded back with, "Ok, but what are you willing to do to get that love?"

Needless to say the conversation ended at that point.

In the words of the great Patrice O'neal, "Men can compel women to give *****, why can't women compel men to give love?"

I was talking to this girl, and she said that this guy she likes only wants sex.
So, I asked her what she wants.
She said, "I want like a movie romance, I want to be swept off my feet, and to be in love".
So, I responded back with, "Ok, but what are you willing to do to get that love?"
Needless to say the conversation ended at that point.
In the words of the great Patrice O'neal, "Men can compel women to give *****, why can't women compel men to give love?"

too much real life for these broads.

This *%&$# Shuttlesworth got that Master Yoda swag :smokin :rofl:
Edit: The above statement show I been on here way too long. I'm too old to make statement like that :lol:

I'm old now myself man, NT keeps me fresh to all the current vernacular.

I just saw some dude call another dude a "mark" on here yeseterday. Took it back to '91 and MC Eight.

Since this dude took our box about nothing and dipped off :stoneface: I'll do next one at 1,800 just remind me :lol: :nerd:

I must have been on vacation or out of the loop when this went down.....Background info? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom