the thread about nothing...

Calypos roshes keep eluding me :smh: :smh: ...& over 1/2 of the people who have them arent even rocking them .... assclowns are trying to make bank off them like its some og xi or something :smh: :smh: :smh: i somethimes hate wearing a sz 12 ... they never make a lot of them & the beast eat em up to flip :smh: :smh:

Keep at it. Someone is bound to let them go for cheap. I'll keep an eye out.

I'm a 13 and it goes both ways for us - either its the first to go or the last size. Couldn't imagine being a 12.5.

cant disagree. Although in that pic, her back and mass combine to look like a giant penis with arms :rofl:

5yvj8o.gif

Calypos roshes keep eluding me :smh: :smh: ...& over 1/2 of the people who have them arent even rocking them .... assclowns are trying to make bank off them like its some og xi or something :smh: :smh: :smh: i somethimes hate wearing a sz 12 ... they never make a lot of them & the beast eat em up to flip :smh: :smh:

Keep at it. Someone is bound to let them go for cheap. I'll keep an eye out.

I'm a 13 and it goes both ways for us - either its the first to go or the last size. Couldn't imagine being a 12.5.

i will but these crab *** resellers are really pushing my button.... this dude had my sz on fleabay he lives in australia where hypedc is he only had sz 11 & 12(the last 2 sizes they had) & he wanted $200 each

when i called him out & let him kno the only reason he has them is because hypedc wouldnt ship them to me & i knew exactly what he paid (about $70 per) he instantly stopped messaging me ..... then messaged me back 2 days later & said "sry i have a offer for $220 per... if you match it ill ship it out today" i wont even type my response. but it was expletive filled

Last edited:
cant disagree. Although in that pic, her back and mass combine to look like a giant penis with arms

Bro, you see a pic of a half naked chick in a suggestive position and PENIS comes to mind? Whats really going on? :lol:

What is the difference between Tumblr and Pintrest? I see a bunch of girls on pintrest at school and it looks like the same damn thing to me

Back
Top Bottom