the thread about nothing...

im in a league from work

this one

and this survivor league, and might join another survivor league at my dudes job with $25 buy in :pimp:

GYM TAN Fantasy
laugh.gif
i wonder who that is
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

man i cant believe one of my textbooks is $150. people on ebay and amazon selling the book for more than what the list price is. i just got three other books for $80 total. i refuse to purchase this one book for that much

Happy Birthday to MJ man! My boy was dope as hell. If it wasn't for him some of you wouldn't even have been born. Imagine making a percentage of the people happy that he did. He opened the door for so many people. There will never be another Michael.
Some more MJ.

man i cant believe one of my textbooks is $150. people on ebay and amazon selling the book for more than what the list price is. i just got three other books for $80 total. i refuse to purchase this one book for that much

I had a book costing me $234 but ended up renting it for 67. Cheapest book i bought was 34 cents + shipping :smokin

Walked into popeyes the uhvuh day...

and i started talking to this black guy. we get to talking sports, and we both have had a similar college background, in basketball and degrees.

turns out, homey is a financial advisor and insurance broker for New York Life... he handed me his card...

called him this morning, and i'm coming in to chop it up with him next tuesday...

might've just got my foot in the door fambs...

that feel when an older brother looks out for a younger brother in this world...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would you actually become a financial advisor? I work in the financial services industry and the perception of that job is really a ton of misdirection. Make sure you read up on it in the event that he actually tries to recruit you to become one. Its rough especially when you first start out fambs

Not trying to deter you from doing it, just curious

Last edited:
just got this message:

Me

"I am more open then most girls about what I want, so ask away I'll probally say yes."

explain

Fran4088/29/2012 6:16:58 PM

I don't have any sexual inhibitions, as you only live once. Plus, stigmas on a woman's sexuality were constructed to keep her in he place. I say boo to that.

should i cop the white supreme bengal football top or just get 3 tees instead?

jersey all day

just got this message:

Me

"I am more open then most girls about what I want, so ask away I'll probally say yes."

explain

I don't have any sexual inhibitions, as you only live once. Plus, stigmas on a woman's sexuality were constructed to keep her in he place. I say boo to that.

what are you waiting for? log off and get over there, she wants to **** just to spite the man.

Last edited:
just got this message:

Me

explain

what's her first name?

Last edited:
just got this message:

Me

explain

go glaze them yambs ASAP!!

Back
Top Bottom