the thread about nothing...

I'm a college junior and looking for Jobs/internships etc.
I'm a business major and I'm from LA.
Big Lakers fan.
I go to school on in Providence. I love sports and would love to somehow combine sports and business as a career.
Now here's the big question.
apply to be an intern for the Celtics during the school year/ summer?
Would you do it? ala RedSox/Yankees, Giants/ Eagles, Patriots/ Jets Fans.
I'd die a little inside every game, or if someone saw where I was from and asked me am I a Laker Fan. Just another random thought

Do it, positioning yourself for a livelihood.

my so female that my sis put me on (her friend) is 20 (im 25) >D idk how i feel about this

then apparently her other friend thought i was :pimp: but shes 19 :x and on scale of 1-10 a 6.5 but shes a virgin :nerd: :smh: >D

18+ is good. Just don't lead them on and it's all good

I'm 26 so I feel where your coming from....my only question is WHY NOT?
SN:
Alot of you guys know that I'm in the military, well next week that chapter of my life is officially over. I've been stationed in Cali (I'm from Pittsburgh), and I didnt really make alot of friends who shared my interests. You guys have made it much easier on me, and I spend alot of weekend e-kickin it with yall
SALUTE :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

Thank you for your service sir :pimp: happy that you made it back home safe

my sis told me to stay away from the 19 year old :lol: 20 is a go :evil:

Dear toneestarx,

Im sorry. really want to buy them but i keep needing money for something else. if you give me a chance, i will buy them FOR SURE because 5s are my favorite type of jordans and i have many except these.

[SIZE=10pt]- iknowmyshoes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]eBAY MAN! smh...:smh: [/SIZE]

:lol:

I'm 26 so I feel where your coming from....my only question is WHY NOT?
SN:
Alot of you guys know that I'm in the military, well next week that chapter of my life is officially over. I've been stationed in Cali (I'm from Pittsburgh), and I didnt really make alot of friends who shared my interests. You guys have made it much easier on me, and I spend alot of weekend e-kickin it with yall
SALUTE :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

Thank you for your service sir :pimp: happy that you made it back home safe

my sis told me to stay away from the 19 year old :lol: 20 is a go :evil:

thanks alot bro, its really bittersweet to me. To commemorate, Ill share this pic of me smoking hookah with the Jordanian Army

oh crap, i still need to go there!
@cruzair13,
I haven't tried Cafe Cola yet... them zombie fries, just looking at them gives me a boner :wow: :pimp: :evil:

man riceboy, you're missing out haha

i'd advise you go with someone, split the fries, prices went up >:

use to be $3.95, $now it's 6.95

burgers and cheese steaks went up by a dollar.
eat the meal there, unlimited refills with canned soda.
still highest rated on yelp.

thanks alot bro, its really bittersweet to me. To commemorate, Ill share this pic of me smoking hookah with the Jordanian Army

wait.....aint you the dude that wiped his *** with used toilet paper?

YES, that was literally a few hours after that picture was taken. The hookah was good...the food.......not so much smh. You gotta understand it was really a desperate moment

YES, that was literally a few hours after that picture was taken. The hookah was good...the food.......not so much smh. You gotta understand it was really a desperate moment

:lol: :lol: i aint eem mad famo, you gotta do what you gotta do :lol: :lol:

**** that, my dude had to have had another option. :lol:

I would have used my underwear and ditched it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom