the thread about nothing...

:lol: :lol:

repped for the avy help pabs :pimp: and that white :pimp: :pimp: :nerd:

on another note....

just heard my 2 cousins got into a fight this past sunday at my other cousins daughters baptism :smh: :smh: it was bad :smh: good thing i didnt go cause then i wouldve got in the middle and it wouldve got worst :smh: :smh:

I hate all these type cast roles for Denzel but for some reason I want to see this.

Pabs you should make a GIF of Dicaprio at 1:21-1:22

I'm a college junior and looking for Jobs/internships etc.

I'm a business major and I'm from LA.
Big Lakers fan.

I go to school on in Providence. I love sports and would love to somehow combine sports and business as a career.

Now here's the big question.
apply to be an intern for the Celtics during the school year/ summer?

Would you do it? ala RedSox/Yankees, Giants/ Eagles, Patriots/ Jets Fans.

I'd die a little inside every game, or if someone saw where I was from and asked me am I a Laker Fan. Just another random thought

Just came from the food trucks. I got a waffle de Liege it was too great to even describe.

I'm a college junior and looking for Jobs/internships etc.
I'm a business major and I'm from LA.
Big Lakers fan.
I go to school on in Providence. I love sports and would love to somehow combine sports and business as a career.
Now here's the big question.
apply to be an intern for the Celtics during the school year/ summer?
Would you do it? ala RedSox/Yankees, Giants/ Eagles, Patriots/ Jets Fans.
I'd die a little inside every game, or if someone saw where I was from and asked me am I a Laker Fan. Just another random thought

If you pass up an opportunity for your career because of your fandom, you better be sure you have something else lined up. The Lakers don't care about you, don't pass up something because of it.

Dear toneestarx,

Im sorry. really want to buy them but i keep needing money for something else. if you give me a chance, i will buy them FOR SURE because 5s are my favorite type of jordans and i have many except these.

- iknowmyshoes

eBAY MAN! smh...
mean.gif

nn356s.jpg

I know I'm late but I'm :rofl:
DEAD :lol:

Lowkey, I mess with the shows Property Brothers and House Hunters :smh: :smokin no shame
My man... I watch that **** too :rofl:

Broke down and finally txtd my ex back. I wonder how she's gonna reply. So much catching up to do :smh:

:rofl: glad I'm not the only one bro, been hooked since like January :lol:.....hope that situation turns out how you want it to man

I usually watch it with my mom so when I buy her a house I know exactly what she wants. You gain some knowledge about the housing market by just watching those type of shows.
I also hope it turns out well, we were each other's first love so she's really special to me.

On another note....

Has anyone watched Frenchie's "Shake Clap" video? That thumbnail of shorty on Worldstar alone made me go watch it :lol:
Some bad biddies in that video

Dear toneestarx,

Im sorry. really want to buy them but i keep needing money for something else. if you give me a chance, i will buy them FOR SURE because 5s are my favorite type of jordans and i have many except these.

[SIZE=10pt]- iknowmyshoes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]eBAY MAN! smh...:smh: [/SIZE]

eBay doesn't have layaway yet???

He hit you with that E-IOU.

my so female that my sis put me on (her friend) is 20 (im 25) >D idk how i feel about this

then apparently her other friend thought i was :pimp: but shes 19 :x and on scale of 1-10 a 6.5 but shes a virgin :nerd: :smh: >D

my so female that my sis put me on (her friend) is 20 (im 25) >D idk how i feel about this

then apparently her other friend thought i was :pimp: but shes 19 :x and on scale of 1-10 a 6.5 but shes a virgin :nerd: :smh: >D

I'm 26 so I feel where your coming from....my only question is WHY NOT?

SN:
Alot of you guys know that I'm in the military, well next week that chapter of my life is officially over. I've been stationed in Cali (I'm from Pittsburgh), and I didnt really make alot of friends who shared my interests. You guys have made it much easier on me, and I spend alot of weekend e-kickin it with yall

SALUTE :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom