the thread about nothing...

i really wish that we at society can sit down and have open conversation with one another, like women piss me off so god dam much.

my ex hits me up to see how im doing, i hit her with 1 word answers and she gets upset with me? like really? we're 25 and your playing HS games? your mad that i dont hit you up, after i told you i wouldnt, and not to hit me up unless your ready to sit down and make this work, but still hit me up? WTF :smh: :smh: :smh:

i really wish that we at society can sit down and have open conversation with one another, like women piss me off so god dam much.

my ex hits me up to see how im doing, i hit her with 1 word answers and she gets upset with me? like really? we're 25 and your playing HS games? your mad that i dont hit you up, after i told you i wouldnt, and not to hit me up unless your ready to sit down and make this work, but still hit me up? WTF
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
You knew damn well she get pissed at those one word responses
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Yea i know she does :lol: i do it cause i told her to leave me alone unless she wants to sit down and talk, dont hit me up and see how im doing :lol: **** that, i dont do it for you.

Yea i know she does
laugh.gif
i do it cause i told her to leave me alone unless she wants to sit down and talk, dont hit me up and see how im doing
laugh.gif
**** that, i dont do it for you.
I feel you, don't hit me up like everything is all good when you know we have issues to sort out.

Reactions: mmg
Isn't giving one word answers rather than saying what's really bothering you just as immature as what you're accusing her of?

Don't play games with one word answers, be honest like you say you wish society was..

my dude and his girl came through and this chick wanna tell a story every time she has the doob.

be smokin or be passin :smh:

Isn't giving one word answers rather than saying what's really bothering you just as immature as what you're accusing her of?
Don't play games with one word answers, be honest like you say you wish society was..

i have though twice.

the first time when i first cut her off.

and the 2nd time when we went out to eat and i basically told her the same thing.

this..................................thread..................................moves :smokin

thinking of letting a winner pick out a pair of shoes from my entire collection for the 3000th page (if it ever makes it to that)

this..................................thread..................................moves :smokin
thinking of letting a winner pick out a pair of shoes from my entire collection for the 3000th page (if it ever makes it to that)

2013-2014\

also
water-balloon-slow-motion-face-animated.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom