the thread about nothing...

I need the name of the white chick in the purple, only reason I watch the video. I must find and have her :nthat::wow:

Song is fire too

i need a new phone, my iphone4 doesnt work. Can someone recommend me a pre paid phone? Im canceling my plan with at&t.

Anybody else having trouble connecting to craigslist? I am trying to get tickets to the game tomorrow and this **** isn't working.

tumblr_m6hxmoRSAh1qbzqcfo1_1280.jpg

truth

tumblr_m8epcc37Vo1ru423qo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m8epcc37Vo1ru423qo1_500.jpg

damn yeezy

This is just TOO ******g AWESOME!

:D :D :D 8)

My dream is to one day become an F1 driver, them dudes be getting bunz for days :smokin

On another note, yall know that saying that cousins be having sex with each other? I always thought people just said it for lulz, but its actually true :x :x .
There's this cute Dominican chick that my mom knows, she's 26/27 yrs old, nice brown skin, and thick :tongue: . My mom babysits her youngest son who is only 9 months. She has 2 other kids but they're both older than 3 I think and have a different father than the youngest. I come to find out her youngest is from her cousin :smh: :smh: . Because her cousin's residency had not been approved, I guess she said "Hey let's have a kid and maybe you will get your residency" :smh: :x

On another note, if it's like that........I want those bunz :tongue:
semi srs :lol:

I just found out that I can watch a ton of episodes of shows and stuff on xfinity's website when I log in w/ my parents email
smokin.gif
This is like a better version of netflix, they don't even have showtime but I can still watch weeds on here
Word? I need to get on this myself
Was watching some episodes of Batman The Animated Series from the early 90s n it made me miss how good most superhero cartoons were back then smh. Each one of them episodes felt like they coulda been extended into movies
Man that theme was the greatest theme ever. When he shows up on the roof and his eyes lower
pimp.gif
Angry Batman
I suck at this game and I hate the fact that I do. 
LLOLOLOLOL
almost 7am, still awake
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

kill me
mean.gif
I went to bed at 10:30 last night. Felt like an old man
When you see it...
grin.gif
smokin.gif
I see it.

I also saw this on my way home. It had POLO on the hood too 
roll.gif
mean.gif

^Do I feel uncomfortable cuz I was waiting for her to do it, or ashamed cuz I couldn't sense trolling on it's way? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom