the thread about nothing...

YOU CAN CLICK THE ELLIPSES TO JUMP PAGE?!

nthat.gif

On another note...

I love white cars, for the past 3 years ive been saving pics of white cars, thinking of getting a new white car, etc etc. Now I think im losing that love...black cars? I just keep hearing keeping swirls and whatnot off the paint is basically impossible...

Looking to pick up a g37s coupe...a year ago you coudnt pay me to pick another color other than white..now im open to black, and shooooo even silver, and I used to hate silver on cars.

Whats ya'll preference?

Last edited:
Just got back from Orlando for a few days.
Disney World wasn't as as fun as it was when I was younger, still had a good time but just not the same feeling. But Epcot on the other hand was amazing. Some of the females that work there :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

you can't be talking about Brazilian team volleyball....Brazil-Russia today was great and gre:evil: t.
all of it.  Beach, regular, mens, womens.  Way too much airtime
I get that.

It's NBC's way of selling T&A without being OD, so it's one of their fav sports.

I only roll my eyes when stank looking females who might as well be dudes, and dudes are playing it.
Then it's like 'you know, no one outside of 1996 cares about this, right?'

Last edited:
Whos the name of the guy that does interviews..older dude, someone posted a video of his documentary of a Miami jail maybe a day or two ago?

Back
Top Bottom