the thread about nothing...

Had an ebayer give me some story about how he couldn't pay for one of my auctions he won because he had lost his wallet the day before and had to cancel his cards, etc. The auction had been over 4 days with no response to daily invoices. Knew the story was bs but whatever, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But now, I see he coincidentally purchased a pair of shoes the day before he sent me the message. Do I open an unpaid item case or take the L and cancel the transaction? 

When you see it... >D :smokin

Who is this? :nerd:
That blonde up there with the "dirty feet", need her name. :pimp:

Last edited:
FUUUUUUU!!! Rant time....

Work sucked. On the way out, I looked at my phone and seen I had an email. Its ******* Ralph Lauren telling me the shirt I ordered ******* Friday, isn't in stock. Yes I'm pissed. I ******* wanted that shirt. Lightweight needed that shirt for work. Of all the **** I ordered, them main damb thing I wanted isn't coming. Its 2012, wtf you got it on your website for, if you don't have it. You trying to tell me your innovatory doesn't update automatically?!? How bout you sell one of them ******* Benzs you got and get up on some technology! Of course, my ****** ******* money aint back in my account. How the **** you even take the money, if you don't have the merchandise?!?

I know its petty, but DAMB, I don't like my emotion played with. I thought I had this shirt for 4 days dude. 4 f****** days!!! The only shirt I haven't seen in the store. Just as happy as I want to be. Dashed away...I know what happened, ******* JR Moneybags came through and high balled me. Got that next day delivery, now they don't know a N.

Ralph Lauren you ****** ******.........when does your next collection drop?

FUUUUUUU!!! Rant time....
Work sucked. On the way out, I looked at my phone and seen I had an email. Its ******* Ralph Lauren telling me the shirt I ordered ******* Friday, isn't in stock. Yes I'm pissed. I ******* wanted that shirt. Lightweight needed that shirt for work. Of all the **** I ordered, them main damb thing I wanted isn't coming. Its 2012, wtf you got it on your website for, if you don't have it. You trying to tell me your innovatory doesn't update automatically?!? How bout you sell one of them ******* Benzs you got and get up on some technology! Of course, my ****** ******* money aint back in my account. How the **** you even take the money, if you don't have the merchandise?!?
I know its petty, but DAMB, I don't like my emotion played with. I thought I had this shirt for 4 days dude. 4 f****** days!!! The only shirt I haven't seen in the store. Just as happy as I want to be. Dashed away...I know what happened, ******* JR Moneybags came through and high balled me. Got that next day delivery, now they don't know a N.
Ralph Lauren you ****** ******.........when does your next collection drop?
Why did I read this in Drake's voice?
But forreal, I know that feel.
I hope you get a discount or something.

My girl LOVES me. She would do ANYTHING in the world for me.

I like her... but I LOVE the next girl. I would do ANYTHING for her

The next girl likes me... but LOVES the next guy. She would do anything for him.

The next guy only likes the girl I love... and would drop her for the next new thing.

Why does it have to be like this?

My girl LOVES me. She would do ANYTHING in the world for me.
I like her... but I LOVE the next girl. I would do ANYTHING for her
The next girl likes me... but LOVES the next guy. She would do anything for him.
The next guy only likes the girl I love... and would drop her for the next new thing.
Why does it have to be like this?

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom