the thread about nothing...

My family from FL loooves to drop in on me unannounced. Last month it was my grandparents. Now my aunt. Just hit me up trying to go jet skiing :lol: I wish I didn't have to work Smh.

Nowitzness you wouldn't hit Angelina but you'd hit that? I am disappoint son :lol:

I never said i wouldnt hit, i just said gross (the whole teambjnba thing makes her seem even nastier than the average pron bopper)

@coldcity, seriously? that mass and chiches, plus the face- OK man

she doesnt weigh 80lbs so NTers aint messin with her. Its cool let em stay sleep. That mass and them tiddays speak for themselves

Bruh, one of my ex's is pregnant with a baby girl. (Not mine, don't mess with her like that before)

Being a real young guy, this is the first ex of mine that's having a child. **** is crazy man, life really happens. Weird feeling(s) for sure.

Damn RiceBoy, what took you so long? That poose/clam is just irresistible to me, i love to go down on some lovely snatch- nice and clean, smelling fresh (if it smells fishy, they aint douching or taking care of it, and dont even take one lick of that nasty kind). As far as the last sentence, I think its gross as hell too, i mean- we got hairy/sweaty booties and the thought of it is disgusting. Womens bootyholes are just so clean and tight- and look like a little side vag. However, one of my ex's took it there while we were 69ing- and i wasnt even mad- didnt change the way i looked at her at all, just a freak in the sheets (we were like 2 peas in a pod, haha).
:lol: :pimp: :pimp: dope.

Back
Top Bottom