the thread about nothing...

When you see it... >D :smokin

michael phelps is overrated. i dont care about his medal count. they give medals for every freaking race in swimming. i am not impressed

theres a medal for a 50m race, 100m race, 200m race, 215, 150, 300, 400, 450, 399, 304, 490

most decorated olympian ever, yes. greatest olympian athlete ever, no.just like that irrelevant russian broad that had 18 medals wasnt considered the greatest olympian ever, neither should he.

carl lewis, or any decathlon athlete >>>> phelps.

also china's gold medal count is overrated. they win crap like ping pong and badminton and other lame events

Hey hey now, I am highly offended by this since I will be taking up both of those, along with equestrian horse dressage come 2016 in Brazil.

:rofl: I think they do that by design though....notice how China doesn't really go for the track and field events too much, they train their athletes in things that the US and other countries aren't as dominant in...but I think the US will come out on top though with al lthe track stuff still going on plus basketball too........I'm trying to get in on that Dressage too though :nerd:

@the pic ONegative posted: 2 things caught me, the cab ad with the guy looking like hes gonna hit her with a bat, and the tail pipe looking like a face checkin out the buns
bingo 2x, it's like both my reactions towards her at once, on accident, the perfect picture.

brazil got this :pimp:
If neymar doesn't choke, last time they played Mexico he was marked by 2 defenders and one on the side just incase he passed them and he was cancelled out that whole game. But who knows, anything goes in soccer, look at Spain as an example

Back
Top Bottom