the thread about nothing...

Yo has anyone ever used a moving company when moving before? I'm tempted to go this route instead of having to rent a truck and round up all my buddies to get this move done.

Can be expensive as **** I heard depending on the company / area, call the homies up, that's what their there for :lol:

Yo has anyone ever used a moving company when moving before? I'm tempted to go this route instead of having to rent a truck and round up all my buddies to get this move done.

Can be expensive as **** I heard depending on the company / area, call the homies up, that's what their there for :lol:

I put in that call already and they down, but I just wanna avoid all that and get it done professionally and quickly. I've seen some decent rates from $60 an hour with a truck and 2 men to $$$$.

Why didn't anyone tell me about Cheryl Burke?

Cheryl-Burke-12.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-15.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-143.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-8-434x1024.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-10.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-9.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-6.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-3.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-4.jpg

Cheryl-Burke-17.jpg

Do I have to start watching Dancing with the Stars now? :smh:
shes a cutie nice body, looks like she got some color in her :smokin

goin on a date wit a black/ Filipino shorty, im 21 she 23 :evil: and got the mass ,she live in park heights tho

goin on a date wit a black/ Filipino shorty, im 21 she 23 :evil: and got the mass ,she live in park heights tho

Is that near District Heights? There can be a few diamonds in the rough that have moved into the area....I know a bad girl from college that moved there without knowing the area and you would never think she stays in such a s***** part of town. Hope this is the case for you.

Hire some day laborers....they will do the whole move for like $25 a person or something. Serious, a friend of mine did that when he was moving his girl and he just stood there overseeing the "project." I personally couldn't do that....but that is a funn dude.

Been reading up on this song on rap genius and it just further cements Aesop Rock as honestly one of the best/meticulous/hard working MCs ever
"Roving packs of elusive young become
Choke-lore writers over boosted drums
In the terrifying face of a future tongue
Down down from a huntable surplus to one"
"No corner cut, no build team
Only a particularly menacing
Angle perpendicular to everything
Boys room cherry bomb
Boy/goon very much runnin' with the devil in the mellotron"

Haven't head anything from him since Labor Days.....he was dope back in the day.

Is that near District Heights? There can be a few diamonds in the rough that have moved into the area....I know a bad girl from college that moved there without knowing the area and you would never think she stays in such a s***** part of town. Hope this is the case for you.
its in baltimore city foreal like by cold spring lane, its alot of cuties in bad parts of town and they be happy goin anywhere nice. i like them types :smokin

Hire some day laborers....they will do the whole move for like $25 a person or something. Serious, a friend of mine did that when he was moving his girl and he just stood there overseeing the "project." I personally couldn't do that....but that is a funn dude.

This is exactly what I'm looking to do. I've been searching on Craigslist this morning and found alot of that going on. Either that or cats with a truck only charging $65 an hour which works for me as well.

Played some Fifa and it reminded me of this...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

"I run the streets, I split the bills, the scars on my body give me the slither appeal
I'm not a player, I am this game, you never met a man a ma man like me

Let me get the rhy

The rhythm of your life

Let me get the rhythm

The rhythm of your life

Let me get the rhy

The rhythm of your life

Let me get the rhythm

The rhythm of your life"

:pimp:

:pimp: man yesterday I destroyed 4 of my friends. 1 draw . And I was "forced" to play with 3 star teams

Last edited:

Don't do it. They contract guys. My brother had his entire shoe collection stollen moving from one state to another. The moving company just shrugged and said "file a claim"

I went with U-Pack and had a decent experience. I also hired 2 day laborers to help me move it because my "friends" in NY were too busy and I lived on the 10th floor.

Don't do it. They contract guys. My brother had his entire shoe collection stollen moving from one state to another. The moving company just shrugged and said "file a claim"

I went with U-Pack and had a decent experience. I also hired 2 day laborers to help me move it because my "friends" in NY were too busy and I lived on the 10th floor.
I'm moving next friday and only living on the 3rd floor and I'm stressed beyond belief 
laugh.gif
 But I think it will literally be by myself though 
ohwell.gif

Nah dude, unless youre talking about the gold medal. She aint even cute really- looks like a 14-15 yr old- acne and all- baby body. That Romanian that one the vault the other night though, DAMN!!!! Righteous I felt like a perv for checking out the silver and bronze from the vault though- :smh: at me, stupid tight little booties :\

There's just something about her.

All the other gymnastic girls were :x . Maybe I think she looks good 'cus she was the best looking one from the gymnastic section.

Back
Top Bottom