the thread about nothing...

Can any of you help me on this?

This is my 9th semester of undergrad and I realized that you don't get scholarships and certain grants anymore. I'm only short 9 credits from graduating but I registered for 12 credits (1 extra class) under the assumption that I needed 12 to be full time to get certain grants/aid/scholarships.

Should I drop the extra class that I don't need to take? Would this affect my grants? Will I have to pay less if I did 9 credits instead of 12?

someone aware me on this hair thing? i dont keep up with stupid stuff i just seen it on yahoo but it didnt explain anything.

Me and my auntie were just talking about this mess.. her hair looks absoloutely normal its wrapped in a bun like EVREYONE ELSE

i dont even know what he hair looks like but im guessing its not a big deal?

Can any of you help me on this?
This is my 9th semester of undergrad and I realized that you don't get scholarships and certain grants anymore. I'm only short 9 credits from graduating but I registered for 12 credits (1 extra class) under the assumption that I needed 12 to be full time to get certain grants/aid/scholarships.
Should I drop the extra class that I don't need to take? Would this affect my grants? Will I have to pay less if I did 9 credits instead of 12?

Depending on what grant you have, you need to be classified as a full time student of you to keep it. You'd pay less if you took 9 credits but you might lose your grant(s).

ambien and liquor is not a good combo. :smh:

Is LSD as intriguing as it seems?

Does poisoning your brain sound intriguing? I mean, do you think you will need it in the future-? If not, go ahead. I'll never go that far, its a whole different level from herb or shrooms. Herb is safe to do frequently (but not for everybody by any means)

what makes you feel this way?

also Archie's Final Project is a great movie. just finished it, had never even heard of it. it's on Netflix.

Depending on what grant you have, you need to be classified as a full time student of you to keep it. You'd pay less if you took 9 credits but you might lose your grant(s).

Thanks , you're right. I just looked it up and I do need to take 12 credits for the grants. I'd lose $8,900 if I did 9. I was really trying to cut corners and save money since each credit is a grand here. I usually pay like 1-2k a year and now I got a bill telling me to pay like $9,500 for just 1 semester.

I failed math 3 times which held me back from taking more advanced courses and now I have to do one extra semester. Feels bad, man.

Last edited:
Dang just watched the Oscar Pistorious 400m semi race and its really inspirational....so much motivation even though he got last

Around May or April...

I texted this girl "We should smash"

She got super mad(Sent a long message, so long that it had to be broken down into 4 text messages.. all caps)... and I apologized (looking back, I shouldn't have because imma real ***** and I meant what I said)... but anyway...

Haven't heard from her since... We are more than likely gon see each other when school start..

Should I just diddy bop past her like nothing happened?? lolol

Around May or April...

I texted this girl "We should smash"

She got super mad(Sent a long message, so long that it had to be broken down into 4 text messages.. all caps)... and I apologized (looking back, I shouldn't have because imma real ***** and I meant what I said)... but anyway...

Haven't heard from her since... We are more than likely gon see each other when school start..

Should I just diddy bop past her like nothing happened?? lolol
laugh.gif
you went straight for the headshot. Shoulda told her she should come over and chill sometime. It's less direct and you can always say you meant actual chilling and not smashing if it backfires. Acknowledge her when you see her for the first time and see how she reacts.
I still don't understand why people like their own statuses on FB.
So corny, shame what FB has turned into. Just saw two of my friends spell 'tho' differently on their statuses. One spelled it as 'deo' and the other 'doh'. The hell?

Bros, I went to a Niketown Outlet here in CALI. I saw probably the finest chick i have ever seen working at a Niketown. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Which outlet?

You live in Cali? It was at Ontario mills.

To the other reply about my post yeah it's a mix of both A and B. also the feeling of rejection sucks. I know it's part of life but still I'm not a fan of that feeling.

AYO NATRIX WHERE YOU BE? Give us a simple hey bros. we worrying ova here.

It's 100degrees in CA feels nice to get that real summer weather going.

Last edited:
michael phelps is overrated. i dont care about his medal count. they give medals for every freaking race in swimming. i am not impressed

theres a medal for a 50m race, 100m race, 200m race, 215, 150, 300, 400, 450, 399, 304, 490

most decorated olympian ever, yes. greatest olympian athlete ever, no.just like that irrelevant russian broad that had 18 medals wasnt considered the greatest olympian ever, neither should he.

carl lewis, or any decathlon athlete >>>> phelps.

also china's gold medal count is overrated. they win crap like ping pong and badminton and other lame events

:rofl: :rofl:

Why does IFC and AMC keep showing commercials where they say their channels arent available on Dish? Dish customers cant see it.

Nevermind, it's so people thinking about switching to Dish wont. Just broke that down on my own. This post seems pointless now. **** it.

Last edited:
I'm on windows 7 and have 2 windows up on my screen so when I'm on NT i have to move over to the right every new page to see everything, at the cost of not knowing who's posting what until I move left to see Avy and SN's. I saw listed this, probably one of the greatest metal songs ever and immediate first thought was " It has to be Rob"... Thank you sir, you're a god among men. repped

One of my co-worker's brother got clapped tonight :smh:
So much gun violence lately :smh:

----

On a happier note...

Drinking cold water after using mouthwash :pimp:
Found out I was off Wednesday :pimp: Might still go to work though
Found the boots I wanted for $160 on eBay...just have to figure out when I'll order em...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom