the thread about nothing...

Random Question
Is there a limit on how many topics you can start up a day?
Seem like there's a new thread almost everyday by this same user.
I won't mention this NTer name.

tumblr_m8c8ezODkd1rnepbwo1_500.jpg

dyin.

Welp, I can't fall asleep. My sleep pattern is all messed. It sucks because it is 3:41 AM PST and I wanted to wake up in two hours from now to watch the Mexico vs. Japan game at 6 AM.

^same, my sleep pattern has been messed up. I feel dat something is bothering me, I'm not quite sure what it is. da suicidal thoughts keep me sane but it's not that, I think I need to do more things I haven't done before to help me feel alive. damb near four year sober from da marijuana, but stuff leaves me with heavy anxiety and paranoid (to da point where I feel like I'm getting set-up)

Played some Fifa and it reminded me of this...

"I run the streets, I split the bills, the scars on my body give me the slither appeal

I'm not a player, I am this game, you never met a man a ma man like me

Let me get the rhy
The rhythm of your life
Let me get the rhythm
The rhythm of your life

Let me get the rhy
The rhythm of your life
Let me get the rhythm
The rhythm of your life"

pimp.gif

[table][tr][/tr][/table]

Been reading up on this song on rap genius and it just further cements Aesop Rock as honestly one of the best/meticulous/hard working MCs ever

"Roving packs of elusive young become
Choke-lore writers over boosted drums
In the terrifying face of a future tongue
Down down from a huntable surplus to one"

"No corner cut, no build team
Only a particularly menacing
Angle perpendicular to everything
Boys room cherry bomb
Boy/goon very much runnin' with the devil in the mellotron"

Last edited:
Great song, but i dont get it- was that what inspired the song, or was he high on lsd there, or what? I mean, sure- certain things have make an impact on peoples' lives- sometimes for the better or even for greatness. Some people get shot and it does that for them, some with drug addictions sober up and do great things- after the drugs though- its a gamble either way. If you have greatness in you, it doesnt take a bullet or some chemicals to bring it out. If its not natural, dont trust it (as far as things you put in your body). Herb, and shrooms all occur naturally- you dont have to synthesize or manufacture them
"someone saved my life tonight"....and it's you buddy, it's you!
wink.gif

Still haven't gotten my money back yet so I guess I will be making that courtesy call today for a status check. Anyhow, it's Tuesday and I'm tired |I

its almost six am, & cant sleep. feels good sleeping on an empty stomach :pimp:

is yambs da butt or da P? I tasted da P a few nights ago (for da first time) & it tasted like skin :wow:, but no stank, I thought it was going to smell bad but she keeps her body in maintenance :pimp:. it didn't smell like fish either though, I was thinking it was just from asking other friend if they've tasted it before.

I still don't get why some girls lick the male butt, (I don't think I will even allow) like why would you degrade yourself like that? (I only see in the yornos)

That conversation with my homegirl that does my dreads. :wow:

She kicked her sis out because shes stuck on some extra janky Houston dude. H-town know what I'm talking about(ya'll have a whole 'nother pedigree of janky Ns :lol: :smh:). They move in together and the bf moves his pregnant crack head sister in with them. This chick is turning smoking and turning tricks while the children are there. The other day this chick gets high and goes into labor and has the baby in the living room...WHILE THE CHILDREN ARE STILL THERE. This ol extra janky *** N, instead of taking his sister to the hospital, this N goes and sells some of her pills and then takes her to the hospital. Of course, the baby dies and the "mother" is in ICU. My homgirl's nephew tells his mom he cant take it anymore, he trying to go to college and do something with his life. This dude made his momma choose, either it was him or her janky *** bf. He took all his stuff and moved in with is aunt(my homegirl) while she thinks about it.
This boy is 12 years old...:smh:

When people cut you off on the road and then get all mad at you like you did something wrong...

Last edited:
Fox News had one burning question to raise after Gabby Douglas' gold medal performance at the women's gymnastics individual all-around competition in London: how is the athlete showing her patriotism if her uniform lacks stars and stripes?

On last week's "America Live," guest-host Alisyn Camerota discussed how "some folks" noticed that the "famous flag-styled outfits" of Olympics past were replaced by "yellow shirts, grey track suits and pink leotards" at the London games. Camerota and her guest, Sirius/XM radio host David Webb, took particular focus on Douglas' outfit.

"You know, Gabby had that great moment, and everyone was so excited, and she's in hot pink -- and that's her prerogative," Camerota said. Webb, who hosts a program on Sirius/XM's "Patriot" channel, wondered, "What's wrong with showing some pride?" He likened the uniform choice to a "kind of soft anti-American feeling that Americans can't show their exceptionalism." Camerota pointed out how other nations, like China, wore nationalistic colors.

"We're a very nationalistic nation," Webb said of America. "But we've also lost over time that jingoistic feeling."

Fox News coming after Gabby :smh: :smh: wow.

Yo has anyone ever used a moving company when moving before? I'm tempted to go this route instead of having to rent a truck and round up all my buddies to get this move done.

Back
Top Bottom