the thread about nothing...

Yo has anyone ever used a moving company when moving before? I'm tempted to go this route instead of having to rent a truck and round up all my buddies to get this move done.

Don't do it. They contract guys. My brother had his entire shoe collection stollen moving from one state to another. The moving company just shrugged and said "file a claim"

I went with U-Pack and had a decent experience. I also hired 2 day laborers to help me move it because my "friends" in NY were too busy and I lived on the 10th floor.

So it sounds like day laborers are the way to go and to avoid the big moving companies. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Does the nike olympic gear usually go on sale? I want that damn destroyer sooooo bad :evil:

Even though it's Spielberg...son....

PDi6W-thumb-550x619-48816.jpeg

:smokin

That chick up there got meat on her bones (the one in the red bathing suit on the last page)

Last edited:
Fox News really coming at this 16 year old girls neck like that? The 24/7 racism machine at it again smmfh

:smh: At them reporting about Gabby's Mom being bankrupt last year and Lochte's parents in foreclosure. I can't with this hypocritical ****
of a nation we live in.

:smh: At them reporting about Gabby's Mom being bankrupt last year and Lochte's parents in foreclosure. I can't with this hypocritical ****
of a nation we live in.

No surprise there. The only thing the US media likes more than building people up with their sensationalized tactics.....is tearing them down. It's the American way.

None of my ezBoard/Yuku posts transferred over to the new NT. I'm about 6900 short :frown:.

Was watching some episodes of Batman The Animated Series from the early 90s n it made me miss how good most superhero cartoons were back then smh. Each one of them episodes felt like they coulda been extended into movies

Man all those super hero cartoons from like 91-00 were the best. I was heavy into collecting comic cards around that time too when Batman, X-Men, Spiderman, Prime, and Iron Man were on. Every time there was a new character I didn't recognize, I'd load up on different card packs hoping some of those characters would be in there :lol:

michael phelps is overrated. i dont care about his medal count. they give medals for every freaking race in swimming. i am not impressed

theres a medal for a 50m race, 100m race, 200m race, 215, 150, 300, 400, 450, 399, 304, 490

most decorated olympian ever, yes. greatest olympian athlete ever, no.just like that irrelevant russian broad that had 18 medals wasnt considered the greatest olympian ever, neither should he.

carl lewis, or any decathlon athlete >>>> phelps.

also china's gold medal count is overrated. they win crap like ping pong and badminton and other lame events

Hey hey now, I am highly offended by this since I will be taking up both of those, along with equestrian horse dressage come 2016 in Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom