the thread about nothing...

man their **** fits off as hell. the length of the shirts will be right but they will be all puffy and wide looking like a cholo in a flannel shirt.

just my luck. this chick i work with who i never really talked to is moving away to college. i always slept on her but then one day she asked me if i wanted to get a drink with her after work. we went and she was cool as hell. we have been kicking it after work alot getting to know each other. then she tells me she's moving in a week. i'm like aight screw trying to get to know you any more now.:lol: she wants to chill her last day here and i'm not a **** so i said yes.

odmM7.jpg

This one? If so this was my ****!!!

Yup that one, I got 2 volumes of that show on DVD, that show was awesome growing up as well as the [COLOR=#red]90s Spiderman, 90s Superman, Batman Beyond[/COLOR], Batman The New Adventures (Mid to late 90s & even Static Shock lol. [COLOR=#red]The Justice League[/COLOR] was the last superhero cartoon that was respectable, now all of them suck lol
I was just watching Batman Beyond The Return of The Joker and its sad how that show only went 4 more episodes after that movie cause that **** was awesome and made me think of how cool a live action Batman Beyond movie would be if done right

So much nostalgia there. This man knows :smokin :smokin :smokin
I feel like buying back my entire childhood. Even the things I did not have because my parents could not afford it.

I am proud. Gold for Dominican Republic in the 400m Hurdles and silver in the 400m.
Gracias Felix Sanchez and Luguelin Santos. TAMO LISTOS COÑO!!!!!!!
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

My body is ready
I cant wait until H&M opens up down here in miami in the fall :smokin
:nerd: :wow: H&M is opening a store down here? What part of Miami you from?

Yep...first store will be on Lincoln Road in the fall...second location will open at Aventura mall later on

live in the north miami beach area

you will be disappoint, the only good thing they have is outerwear which you won't even benefit from since i doubt they will have the jackets they have in mn. you need a [COLOR=#red]superdry[/COLOR], now that store is flames.
My boy put me on to this brand 2 years ago. We don't have a Superdy store down here. But the Burlington at Dolphin Mall down here sells their clothes. The quality of their rugbys, sweaters, and jackets is superb!! :smokin :wow: I would really like to buy a few pieces from them.

Watching season 5 of Friday Night Lights...what happened to JD McCoy and his pops?  I understand phasing them out because the focus was on East Dillon but they just disappeared without a trace.  He wasn't even on the team when East Dillon played Dillon.

michael phelps is overrated. i dont care about his medal count. they give medals for every freaking race in swimming. i am not impressed

theres a medal for a 50m race, 100m race, 200m race, 215, 150, 300, 400, 450, 399, 304, 490

most decorated olympian ever, yes. greatest olympian athlete ever, no.just like that irrelevant russian broad that had 18 medals wasnt considered the greatest olympian ever, neither should he.

carl lewis, or any decathlon athlete >>>> phelps.

also china's gold medal count is overrated. they win crap like ping pong and badminton and other lame events

I saw it on TV, I was told to buy a CD
The CD told me buy a TV
The TV that I bought came with a CD that said go and buy the DVD
The DVD that I bought came with a CD
which was the DVD of the makin' of the TV, that I saw
Which told me to go and buy the CD in the first place, wait nah
I put the DVD in the TV so you can see what I saw
But wait, it's a CD so you can't see me, odd
Maybe I should just come out on DVD like CB, far
With mad special effects and maybe a CG, car
To ride around in on your TV
Bumpin' the CD that I got when I copped the TV
Which is the same TV in my car

:wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :smokin :smoking :smokin :wow:

not that hard to post pics from the iPhone

someone aware me on this hair thing? i dont keep up with stupid stuff i just seen it on yahoo but it didnt explain anything.

Me and my auntie were just talking about this mess.. her hair looks absoloutely normal its wrapped in a bun like EVREYONE ELSE

Getting hungry but fridge is empty. Was supposed to do groceries this weekend but got too lazy
mean.gif
. Make a quick late night run for food or nah?
Got a chicken salad sandwich, blueberry muffin and ten timbits with a french vanilla to drown it with
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom