the thread about nothing...

Anyone who has the Nike Fuelband, how is it? Going out for cross country this year and thinking about buying it.
nerd.gif
Don't waste your money. It's cool but it's really just a cheaply made toy
Yesss Ariane could get it
devil.gif
devil.gif

ariane-davis-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta.jpg

Bought some skinny jeans but they felt tighter then the other ones i have. Hopped in the tub and stretched them out now they feel 
pimp.gif

Bought some skinny jeans but they felt tighter then the other ones i have. Hopped in the tub and stretched them out now they feel :pimp:

Wanna soak mine but I'm afraid I'll lose length and color. Sucks being tall sometimes :\

Thats Lil Havana area right ?
Yea that's the Lil Havana area, but that's not where I live at. I stay in the Allapattah area, close to Miami Jackson High. Which is still kinda close to the new stadium and is considered as the Washington Heights of Miami.[/quote]

Oh yea Allapattah is definitely Dominican land :lol:[/quote]

So true
:smokin :rofl:

Does poisoning your brain sound intriguing? I mean, do you think you will need it in the future-? If not, go ahead. I'll never go that far, its a whole different level from herb or shrooms. Herb is safe to do frequently (but not for everybody by any means)

You remind me of my jeeeeeeepppp, I wanna ride it, something like my sound, I wanna pump it, girl you look just like my car, that I wanna wax it... :pimp: :pimp:

Kellz is the man for this tune :smokin

YESSIR!!!!!! (still haven't found out how to quote the whole series, and the multiple option doesnt work either). I thought those were a joke at first, but to each their own. They just look like some Androi Homme's spray painted, cheaply at that

You can turn on the nested quotes option in your profile that shows the whole chain of quotes in your reply.

Back
Top Bottom