the thread about nothing...

I am proud. Gold for Dominican Republic in the 400m Hurdles and silver in the 400m.
Gracias Felix Sanchez and Luguelin Santos. TAMO LISTOS COÑO!!!!!!!
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

My body is ready
I cant wait until H&M opens up down here in miami in the fall :smokin
:nerd: :wow: H&M is opening a store down here? What part of Miami you from?

Yep...first store will be on Lincoln Road in the fall...second location will open at Aventura mall later on

live in the north miami beach area

Can anyone recommend some music similar to this? I love house music/ dubstep or whatever you call it. Started off with Sampha and SBTRKT now I just go through
and find random tracks when I'm :pimp:

this sound good? I'm not too big on electro lately but I still love this track.

Finally got to watch the mens 100m finals from sunday night. Usain Bolt is not human. Watching him pull away, the way he did, gave me chills. Dude did not disappoint. He is the greatest power sprinter to ever live.

Yep...first store will be on Lincoln Road in the fall...second location will open at Aventura mall later on

live in the north miami beach area

Damn that's all the way up north from me. I live close to the new Marlins stadium

Was watching some episodes of Batman The Animated Series from the early 90s n it made me miss how good most superhero cartoons were back then smh. Each one of them episodes felt like they coulda been extended into movies

Bruh, whatever cycling olympic event that I'm watching where the track is sloping and going downhill is some trippy **** man :lol:

Anyone who has the Nike Fuelband, how is it? Going out for cross country this year and thinking about buying it. :nerd:

this sound good? I'm not too big on electro lately but I still love this track.
I don't listen to any type of electric or dubstep, but I'm not gonna lie this song was pretty dope! Repped :smokin

Anyone here into Joey BadA*$ ?
This joint is tight :

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I ***** with Joey Bad***** heavy. His 1999 mixtape is on constant rotation in my library.

Was watching some episodes of Batman The Animated Series from the early 90s n it made me miss how good most superhero cartoons were back then smh. Each one of them episodes felt like they coulda been extended into movies
This one? If so this was my ****!!!

Thats Lil Havana area right ?
Yea that's the Lil Havana area, but that's not where I live at. I stay in the Allapattah area, close to Miami Jackson High. Which is still kinda close to the new stadium and is considered as the Washington Heights of Miami.

Last edited:
Just realized u can change posts to 20 per page ...

I went into the S/T Jersey Number game and saw 15's on what i thought was page 10 and was confused... :lol:

Havent been on NT much lately..

Anyone who has the Nike Fuelband, how is it? Going out for cross country this year and thinking about buying it. :nerd:

Don't waste your money. It's cool but it's really just a cheaply made toy

Yesss Ariane could get it :evil: :evil:

ariane-davis-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom