the thread about nothing...

Yea that's the Lil Havana area, but that's not where I live at. I stay in the Allapattah area, close to Miami Jackson High. Which is still kinda close to the new stadium and is considered as the Washington Heights of Miami.
Oh yea Allapattah is definitely Dominican land :lol:[/quote]
So true
:smokin :rofl:[/quote]
[COLOR=#red]am i missing something here, both the H&M on the beach and aventura have been open already :nerd:[/COLOR]

I only know one NT'er in real life (went to HS n dude lives up my street) & met a couple for listings on here.

I feel like I can't trust anyone on here after reading a new "scammed by (blank)" every month or so.

eek.gif
What did natrix mean by that message? I'm hoping he meant he's done with NT and not life

Bros, I went to a Niketown Outlet here in CALI. I saw probably the finest chick i have ever seen working at a Niketown. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I didn't do a damn thing. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Why I gotta be so shy, BROS ?
The only time I am not shy is when I have had a couple of drinks in me :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
ANTISOCIAL FTL :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :frown:

Which outlet?

hope he was just angry and said something like that out of frustration.

hope all is well.

Getting hungry but fridge is empty. Was supposed to do groceries this weekend but got too lazy
mean.gif
. Make a quick late night run for food or nah?

This one? If so this was my ****!!!

Yup that one, I got 2 volumes of that show on DVD, that show was awesome growing up as well as the 90s Spiderman, 90s Superman, Batman Beyond, Batman The New Adventures (Mid to late 90s & even Static Shock lol. The Justice League was the last superhero cartoon that was respectable, now all of them suck lol
I was just watching Batman Beyond The Return of The Joker and its sad how that show only went 4 more episodes after that movie cause that **** was awesome and made me think of how cool a live action Batman Beyond movie would be if done right

this, I'm at my best when i'm sober (as far as functioning and brain/motor skills). I'm currently not smoking for a UA coming up, and I can truly tell the difference. However, i choose to smoke under normal circumstances, its more of a relaxing, peaceful, reflective recreation for me. I also drink most nights (2 tall boys on average), mostly because i have sleeping problems, and a history of bad anxiety- and it helps me to relax. I choose these things over pharmaceuticals, because i know what I'm putting in, and as long as its done responsibly- i find it to be safe for me (history backs this up done responsibly), I've gone stone sober as well, personally i prefer my current lifestyle,
thanks jesusshuttlesworth, i'm going to change that now :nthat:

Captivating avy Nowitzness

Getting hungry but fridge is empty. Was supposed to do groceries this weekend but got too lazy :smh: . Make a quick late night run for food or nah?
go to bed and get up early and get a good breakfast. best meal of the day.

you're right though, it's so hard to go to sleep hungry. but you're going to be up really late if you go eat now.

Last edited:
I am proud. Gold for Dominican Republic in the 400m Hurdles and silver in the 400m.
Gracias Felix Sanchez and Luguelin Santos. TAMO LISTOS COÑO!!!!!!!
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

My body is ready
I cant wait until H&M opens up down here in miami in the fall :smokin
:nerd: :wow: H&M is opening a store down here? What part of Miami you from?

Yep...first store will be on Lincoln Road in the fall...second location will open at Aventura mall later on

live in the north miami beach area

you will be disappoint, the only good thing they have is outerwear which you won't even benefit from since i doubt they will have the jackets they have in mn. you need a superdry, now that store is flames.

Back
Top Bottom